Official Community Forums Home

Feelin Alone

Well uh, I guess Ihave a weird case. I'm 20 and had a steady boyfriend from the time I was about 16 till last year. We had plenty of sex, andI had fun doing it, but Im pretty sure I never actually climaxed. And Ive tried myself...but that doesn't do anything either. I get really hot...but nuthing really happens in the end. I've heard alot of people say that you dont experience orgasms easily until you've finally had your first and then after that it comes much easier... I hope so.

Anyway my slightly embarassing question... I have been single since last year, and I wont sleep with just any guy, so I find myself getting very lonely. I was thinking about buying a toy, but since its so hard for me to orgasm i figured that a normal one wont do. I think I need a vibrator. Does anyone know if it will make a difference?

As well, Im slightly allergic to latex. It hurts me, and I have read that jelly is no good. Is this true? Or is a jelly vibrator okay? I would prefer a not so expensive one. And one that wont be dry. hmm...any suggestions? I would greatly appreciate the help. I've never done this before.

• Members

i'm in the same boat as you are ryo, i've been having sex for 5-6 years and still haven't orgasmed. i have toys and havent gotten off with them either, and trying it myself doesnt help. i'm in a sexual relationship right now though, and get pretty close but when it gets too close for some reason i back down. i guess this doesnt really help you, but at least you know you arent the only one :huh:

• Members

I understand where you are coming from, I only reach a climax when my clit is stroked. With that in mind I strongly suggest you get a bullet vibrator (preferably one with adjustable speed) and some lube. Place the bullet onto your clit and start at a slow speed. Let it vibrate for a while, then increase the speed until you just can't take it any more. Try moving the vibrator around to different spots as some areas are a little more sensitive than others. Pressing your legs together firmly and creating pressure helps too. I cum so quickly when I do this. Believe me, you will never be lonely again when you get a vibrator. I started with one bullet now, I have several including a few dildos. Sometimes when I am really horny, I use two toys. I insert a dildo or bullet into my pussy and place a bullet right on my clit. Instant ecstasy!

:D

• Members

In some of the earlier posts over a girl not being able to climax i saw that some of the ladies talked about prefering dildos, Lisa_Perez has good advice on it. as does jen of course. and then theres oral sex, if you find a guy (like me) who'd be willing to do that you can probably get almost the same reaction from your body as when using a dildo or vibe. :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Ryo, go on and buy something, I agree that a bullet would be best to begin with, they are small and great for exploration. My wife and I started with just one bullet and we have used about five since, they just don't stand up to use about two to three times a day for five years and we have replaced them often. Now we have two vibrators(a waterproof and a dual-action) and she loves them all. She also had some problems orgasming, she says that focusing on the sensations and things that you find erotic is what helped her. If you are looking to buy a dildo, try getting one with a suction cup so you can mount it to a wall or something. Most women I know like putting it in the bottom of the tub and bouncing up and down. Good Luck and don't feel pressured to have an orgasm, it is not the brass ring or whatever the phrase is....

• Members

Oops didnt mean to write "realdoll.com" in this topic.

Anyway yeah I'd sugest buying a bullet or something. My girlfriend isnt sure if she has had an orgasm or not I'm sure I dont even make her come close, but its a good ego boost to here her tell me I do. lol

• Members
Well uh, I guess Ihave a weird case. I'm 20 and had a steady boyfriend from the time I was about 16 till last year. We had plenty of sex, andI had fun doing it, but Im pretty sure I never actually climaxed. And Ive tried myself...but that doesn't do anything either. I get really hot...but nuthing really happens in the end. I've heard alot of people say that you dont experience orgasms easily until you've finally had your first and then after that it comes much easier... I hope so.

Anyway my slightly embarassing question... I have been single since last year, and I wont sleep with just any guy, so I find myself getting very lonely. I was thinking about buying a toy, but since its so hard for me to orgasm i figured that a normal one wont do. I think I need a vibrator. Does anyone know if it will make a difference?

As well, Im slightly allergic to latex. It hurts me, and I have read that jelly is no good. Is this true? Or is a jelly vibrator okay? I would prefer a not so expensive one. And one that wont be dry. hmm...any suggestions? I would greatly appreciate the help. I've never done this before.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>