Official Community Forums Home

Orgasm Problems

• Members

My fiance' and I are still pretty new to the whole sex thing and we are very open with each other about how we want to be touched ect. but I still seem to be having trouble orgasming during PV intercourse.

I have no problems achieving clitoral orgasm either by oral stimilation or manual stimulation. I was wondering if there are any techniques my partner and I could use to help me achieve orgasm during sex without direct clitoral contact.

-Thanks

80-85% of women need some sort of clitoral stimulation to orgasm, so you're not doing anything wrong, and your fiancee' is probably doing things right too. That's the majority of sexually active women!

Some things to try to do are to relax, clear your mind, and do cleansing breaths. It may sound guru-ish, but focusing on the feelings of NOW, what you like, how your partner is touching you, and encouraging them to touch you in the best ways possible are a great start.

Teaching your partner to pleasure you is also important. There are ways of letting your lover know whether you like or dislike something that they're doing. If they don't get the hint, move their head/hand/tongue~whatever is being used to pleasure you, towards the area you WANT to have touched. If they're doing something right, verbal cues, or the direct "OH YES DO THAT!" never leaves any question as to whether you like that or not.

• Members

There is only one kind of vaginal orgasm - that is a G-Spot orgasm, and quite frankly, it is EXTREMELY hard to have one with a penis alone! Many women are under the misconception that if they are not touching their clitoris, and are having "pubic rubbing" during intercourse that this is a vaginal orgasm - it really isn't. This is still a clitoral orgasm.

My question to you is - why do you care if you have to touch your clit to orgasm? There is no shame in that - like Tyger pointed out - 80-85% of ALL women NEED that stimulation to climax - so why not do it? You are still having an orgasm during sex, and in fact, the insertion of your man's penis adds to the stimulation and will make your orgasm more intense! Do not worry so much about how you win the race, but that you finished at all!

If you want to learn more about a vaginal orgasm - G-Spot - see my article on the subject and maybe that will help you to achieve it first during oral then during sex!

Welcome and good luck!

• Members

i think maybe 2-3 tops i have had a G-spot O...mine is mainly clit. We are actively working on changing that though ;) practice makes perfect..lol

welcome!

• Members

Thanks everyone for the tips!

I am not sure why it matters for me to orgasm without direct clitoral stimulation. For some reason it just seems awkward to be stimulating myself that way during sex. I guess it will take some time and I was ready for that. Can anyone reccomend any good positions for this where it wouldn't be as awkward. Other than woman on top of course...

Also to answer Mikayla's question it seems like we usually have to stop during sex for me to rub myself with him still inside me. For some reason his thrusting while I am rubbing myself puts me off. Maybe because there is too much stimulation at once. I feel like I might be going about this the wrong way LOL!

Going along with what howard said about his wife just having to relax during sex in order to achieve orgasm, it seems really hard for me to do that. I have been working hard to just stay in the moment but for some reason there is a disconnect during sex. It is probably because I was raped when I was still a virgin. Maybe subconsciously I just disconnect in order to protect myself for that reason. I have recently told my fiance that we should do some sensate focus before sex. Hopefully that will help me get into the moment.