Official Community Forums Home

What Place Have You Had Sex, That Would Be Considered Off Limits?

Tyger

So, where was the most "Bad" place you ever had sex?

For me, the most taboo place I've ever had sex, in all honesty, was in a Catholic Church basement, in one of the little rooms they have for private groups, counselling, and so on. And I didn't even "Hail Mary" when I left either! :P:lol:;)

• Members

It is SOOOOOO funny that you say that, cause my place is ALSO in a CATHOLIC church! When my one girlfriend got married, my then fiancee and I got in on in the confessional booth while the others were down in the basement having cookies and punch before the reception. I am not catholic so no hail mary's for me - there were some "Oh My God's" though!

• Members

A movie theater with a little old lady two rows in front of us. I put down my trench coat and we went at it in the isle. Either that or in my bedroom while my brother and some friends were having a religious discussion with some friends.

• Members

in my best friend hair salon we was suppose to close up for her because her husband car stop on him and she had to go pick him up so as i was cleaning the floor and putting away the irons my husband decided to have some fun with me turn everything off the blinds were wide open once we finish we saw this home less man standing with this look :o

• Members

Too many semi public places to list. A friends bathroom while everyone was in the adjacent room.

From behind in front of the window in a high rise in Vegas wearing only a bra.

LOVE car sex....

• Members

Never actually had sex anywhere but bedroom and shower (we're workin on being more adventurous), but I used to give him blowjobs when we were on the road from a twice monthly appointment. I'd get flustered whenever a semi would pass by, never sure if they could see through the tint on the windows or not, but it just added to the fun :)

• Members
in my best friend hair salon we was suppose to close up for her because her husband car stop on him and she had to go pick him up so as i was cleaning the floor and putting away the irons my husband decided to have some fun with me turn everything off the blinds were wide open once we finish we saw this home less man standing with this look :o

OMG! :lol:

That is the funniest one yet.

• Members

Tyger and Mikayla: in the church basement? Hah -- got you beat! How about in the church pews (back in high school)! Well, it was a blow job, not full-blown sex...but to a 17-year old, it was doubly exciting because of where it was.

My husband use to be a truck driver, and Komana, they CAN see in vehicles, rather well in fact!! And they see that all the time!

• Members

Not to divulge too much, but my most risque places: An elevator in a hotel, and a Horse Stable Feed Room.

B)