Official Community Forums Home

More Pleasure For Him

shigrl

Sex with my husband is always extremely pleasureable. I always have a wonderful time but I dont think he is having as much fun as I am - not that he is not having fun, because he is, but not as much as I am because he is always thinking of new ways to make it more pleasereable for me I feel bad because I feel like he does all the work. I try to give him oral sex but he's realy big and can barely fit in my mouth :o and sometimes it hurts. Im not sure what else to do.

• Members

This may just be me, but I don't think you should underestimate just how much fun he IS having. Personally, I absolutely love getting my wife off and finding new and fun ways to do so. That might not always show in my face but it ALWAYS becomes evident down below. Sometimes I climax just trying to get her to climax. There's just no telling how much fun he's having until you ask.

Thurisas

Thurasis has a very good point. Most men LOVE just KNOWING that they can get their woman off. Almost like a power trip, but a good one!!

Ask him. If he's telling you that he's having fun and loves your lovemaking, accept that. That doesn't mean that you can't introduce new things into your lovemaking. Such as, of course, toys & videos, erotica, costumes, role playing, more flirting, and so on.

Also, some men are concentrating on all of the feelings & pleasure when they are making love, that they may not think to verbalize anything, or show much of anything. They're into the moment. If you want some verbal cues from him, try talking dirty to him, ask naughty questions, or ask him "do you like that?"

• Members

I was going to say the same thing as Thurasis, my guy is always telling me he loves pleasing me. When I am enjoying he is too. Just trust that he's enjoying it as much as you are. If not more.

I was always thinking about this in the beginning of our relationship too, but when he and i discussed one night, he told me that he loves to pleasure me, and thats more enjoyable....