Official Community Forums Home

Doc Johnson's Cherry Scented Lube

Tyger

DJ1376-04main.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE lubes, and I love having a variety of quality lubes on hand. And Doc Johnson has created another awesome product with this lube!

Made in the USA, this lube is very simple, with only 4 ingredients to its formula, two of which are silicone based. So I would consider this a silicone lube. Always remember, keep silicone lubes away from silicone toys for a longer toy life.

The bottle reminds me of old tonic/medicine bottles, and the labeling kinda goes with that theme too. The cap is screw on, with a clear safety seal on the bottom, which kind of confused me, cuz I just couldn’t SEE it (I have bad eyesight). I finally peeled it off, unscrewed the cap, took off the safety paper on the bottle, and was happy to see that it had a plastic insert with a small hole in it, for an easier, less messy way to pour it out.

Smelling the lube, I was pleasantly surprised that it really DOES smell like candied cherries and not like cough syrup, like a lot of cherry scented things tend to do. I love most fruit smells, and this one is wonderful!

The first time I used this lube, I was doing some solo play with a large rubbery toy, and I applied it directly onto the toy, up & down its shaft. And, I found out a little goes a long way with this lube. Plus, I could smell the cherry scent well, but not overpowering. Insertion was a breeze, thanks to the lube. And it stayed rather slick for me for quite a while. I was impressed with its staying power!

The next time we used the lube together, and it was on a toy & me. Hubby said that he liked the cherry scent, and that it made everything nice and slick, so we had a winner! We really liked this lube a lot, and will be using this often!

Click here to go Doc Johnson Cherry!

• Members

All this "cherry" talk ... makes me want a cherry slushie!!! :)

... seriously though, we wondered whether or not the bottle had something on it to keep the lube from spilling out completely - since the bottle looks like it just has an open top!

Thanks for the review!

DJ1376-04main.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE lubes, and I love having a variety of quality lubes on hand. And Doc Johnson has created another awesome product with this lube!

Made in the USA, this lube is very simple, with only 4 ingredients to its formula, two of which are silicone based. So I would consider this a silicone lube. Always remember, keep silicone lubes away from silicone toys for a longer toy life.

The bottle reminds me of old tonic/medicine bottles, and the labeling kinda goes with that theme too. The cap is screw on, with a clear safety seal on the bottom, which kind of confused me, cuz I just couldn’t SEE it (I have bad eyesight). I finally peeled it off, unscrewed the cap, took off the safety paper on the bottle, and was happy to see that it had a plastic insert with a small hole in it, for an easier, less messy way to pour it out.

Smelling the lube, I was pleasantly surprised that it really DOES smell like candied cherries and not like cough syrup, like a lot of cherry scented things tend to do. I love most fruit smells, and this one is wonderful!

The first time I used this lube, I was doing some solo play with a large rubbery toy, and I applied it directly onto the toy, up & down its shaft. And, I found out a little goes a long way with this lube. Plus, I could smell the cherry scent well, but not overpowering. Insertion was a breeze, thanks to the lube. And it stayed rather slick for me for quite a while. I was impressed with its staying power!

The next time we used the lube together, and it was on a toy & me. Hubby said that he liked the cherry scent, and that it made everything nice and slick, so we had a winner! We really liked this lube a lot, and will be using this often!

Click here to go Doc Johnson Cherry!

Yes, it does look like when you open the cap, it'd just be the mouth of the bottle, but the plastic plug is like the ones on salad dressings, so, though it can come out quickly, you do have a bit more control over it.

I wish it had said on the bottle whether it was silicone or water based, since most of us aren't fluent in chemical compounds! But thanks to Mikayla and Google, I was able to find out that it is, indeed, silicone-based.

Glad you liked it! :)

• Members

Someone say "Cherry"... Great review!! I think though if i used it my hubby better have me a cherry slush by the hot tub or bed or something. :lol: I think I would be craving cherries.

• Members

I have got to say, it always amazes me how much quality information we can give on "lubricants" - very nicely done! ;)

• 11 months later...
  • Members

DJ1376-04main.jpg

Oh baby, pop my cherry....I mean my cherry lube! Doc Johnson is known for quality products, and this long lasting, silky smooth, silicone lube is NO exception. Ever since Tyger reviewed this lube almost one year ago I have wanted to have a go with it - and now I have.

This was going to be my solo play lube as I had a strong urge to use one of my favorite dual actions. I made sure to pick one that was not silicone or cyberskin (remember, no silicone or cyberskin toys with silicone based lubes). The lube pours freely from this bottle - so take care when using. It indeed smells pleasantly like cherry - not overwhelming, but pleasant. It definitely made my play time more 'romantic' feeling - and I was sure my hubby would like the sweet smell as well.

As far as form and function - this lube does not dissapoint. It is clear, non-staining, smooth and sensual - definitely pleasing to feel. It made my solo playtime fun and frictionless - and I had no need to reapply. One nice dab of this lube on me and one on my dual action and I was good to go for more than a few orgasms! Clean up was simple, some hot water and a dab of soap. I will definitely be using this lube for playtime with my hubby - and I know it will work as well for sex as it did for toy time!

Go ahead and pop YOUR OWN CHERRY.....lube...you won't be dissapointed!

Cherry Lube Sweet and Sensual

• Members

DJ1376-04main.jpg

REVIEW

By: LadyLove

WOW!!! A superior product by Doc Johnson.

This bottle looks like an old time apothecary medicine bottle, which has a safety sealed metal screw top. Once opened, there is another safety seal that covers a plastic squirt like applicator for easy no mess application.

I enlisted my “always eager” husbands help…..

After easily opening the bottle, there is slight pleasant cherry smell. It goes on easily, and I loved the silky smooth feel, as much if not more than my hubby. It never got sticky or tacky at any time. A little goes a long way, and it doesn’t get absorbed or dry out quickly. There was a very light cherry non oily taste which I really loved. Not grossly sweet like some. Another big plus is that it is not a silicone based product, so you can use it with any kind of toy.

My husband enjoyed the slight flavor and silken touch so much he rubbed it all over me, which was completely enjoyable for both of us! I love, love, love the sensual feel this lubes offers, and will use it often.

As a bonus, the clear lube grants little to no clean up afterwards, YEA!

Doc Johnson's Cherry Scented Lube

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

DJ1376-04main.jpg

Lube it up Cherry!! When I received my latest box, I was excited to see that the Doc Johnson Cherry scented lube was in it. I have wanted to try this product for a while since I read the first reviews on it.

I am a huge fan of lubes, they sure do make playtime a lot more fun. The bottle that this lube comes in is like the old fashion medicine bottles. Very Cute!!! Once I opened this I noticed that it did have a nice cherry scent to it. There is a little plastic insert in the top, so you just have to give it a slight squeeze, be careful a little goes along way with this one.

This lube is silicone based, and therefore should not be used with Cyber skin or silicone toys. I was curious to find out how well this lube held up for anal play. I applied a generous amount to my hubby, the cherry scent was not overwhelming at all, in fact smelled really well even my hubby admitted that is was a really nice, not overwhelming and an extremely enticing smell. After a little foreplay, off to the anal play we went. This lube not only added a cherry scent to our playtime, but is also very slick, long lasting, and non-staining.

I think this is now one of my new favorite lubes. So why not “Cherry it up”?

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5418