Official Community Forums Home

Do U Have A Fav Toy Making Company?

Tyger

So, is there a company that you prefer over others when buying adult toys? Does one company seem to have a better product in your opinion? If so, what & and why?

• Members

Hi Tyger,

That's a very good question. If you can't buy them all, you have to have some logic when purchasing, right?

We don't own that many toys, but I think we could pick any toy from Fun Factory or Doc Johnson. They are high quality, easy to maintain and guaranteed to do the trick. They seem to cost a bit more than most toys, but you can't go too much wrong with them.

I too, like Nasstoys and Doc Johnson. I also like many of the Penthouse products. I haven't gotten many Fun Factory products yet. *crosses her fingers*

• 1 year later...
  • Members
I like Doc Johnson and Nasstoys. They are both very good and have some very unique products.

I like Topco brand, Private and Doc Johnson. My >>new<< B2K Dual vibe w/rabbit by Pipedream Products is 3 months old and going just fine. Tho it slipped from #1 to #4 or 5....well thats how it goes-1st yo money then yo toes. But seriously Mr Big is a beautiful rubber likeness of a nice 6-7" dick thats 1 1/2" wide. CyberBoy is cyberskin and 3 years old. Either of these works great in my strapon harness. BigRed is a 1.5"x 6" Jelly dick w/sac and has proven his worth the last 3-4 years. My Doc Johnson dong is The Anal Intruder. Though nice and long the shaft is about 1 to 1 1/4" thick. Its still thick enuf to give that full feeling. Its kinda got ridges about 1/2" apart...just barely there to really there. When you speed up the thrusting the ridges really make for some friction. Mr White who replaced Mr Black is 1.5"x 9.5" and mine has 2 dead C batts. And guess what I'm out of??

These are noname vibes but are built to a high standard. They come in many sizes and they've been around for 30+ years. I got my first vibe of this type back around 1975 to 1980. I especially like the first 3 brands cuz of a proven track record with me. Well it's 0343 here and I am about to fall down so I believe I will hit the rack. Good nite all...:)