Official Community Forums Home

What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing That You Did During Sex?

Tyger

So, laughter at ourselves is some of the best kind of fun! Well, except if it involves pointing, then laughing. :P

What was the most embarrassing thing that YOU ever did while having sex/giving oral?

• Members

Well, I found this embarrassing - and gross - at the same time. I was giving a past boyfriend a blowjob. He had put some cologne on his stomach and it was making my eyes tear and my nose itch. I am blowing away and then the sneeze comes - out of nowhere. I had enough time to remove my mouth from his cock but not enough to cover my mouth. I literally spewed snot all over his cock and tummy! It was SOOOOOOOO GROOOOOOSSSSS!

We both laughed at it - but the blowjob took a backseat to cleaning him off!

• Members

I have actually managed to cum before she had even touched my dick. I think I was about 18 years or so. Let me tell you, That is difficult to explain.

• Members

I had just gotten off of work, some friends of ours came over and took us out on the lake in their boat, we had several drinks and got a bit, um shall we say trashed?

We came home, had a few more drinks then smoked a joint.

He decided he was feeling frisky, we started going at it, somewhere in the midst of it all I fell asleep and started talking in my sleep.

Not the "oh baby yeah" of a typical wet dream stuff.

More like the " dude, tell the cat to quit cutting holes in the car door" kinda stuff.

When I woke up the next day he told me what happened, to say I was embarassed would be a massive undersatement.

Well, I think one of THE most embarrassing things that ever happened to me, was that I was giving my guy some oral attention on New Year's Eve, close to midnight, and my step-brother opened the bedroom door wide (he was in his late 20's, me in my early 20's) and yelled "HAPPY NEW YEAR", then shut the door. Neither me or the guy said anything for a sec, then we laughed, and shrugged it off. I headed south again, and about 5 min later, my step-brother, the little darlin', did the same damn thing again! "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Luckily, the hall light was behind him, so he couldn't see much since his eyes didn't adjust that quickly. Well, when we came out a few minutes after his town crier imitation, both of us blushing, we told him that he had, um, interupted something.... he laughed and said that he had had no idea that that's what we were doing, since he wasn't able to really see us, between the darkness and how the room was set up. Nothing like a mood killer!