Official Community Forums Home

Cyberskin Creamsicle

• Members

With a name like Creamsicle, could this vibe be anything but fun? It's a very girly lavender color, and as my first experience with CyberSkin, the material is very soft and pliable. I love the shape and ridges, which remind me of a soft serve ice cream cone (hence the name!).

Now on to the important part... how is it? First of all, it uses two C batteries, which is the first time I've had to upgrade from AA. I don't think this makes the vibe more powerful than normal, and it seems that it was just part of the design because the size of the C batteries fits perfectly in the vibe. Once on, I can vary the speed ever so subtly with the turn dial which comes into play a lot with the flickering teaser tip. Speaking of which, I love the tip! At the highest speed, it's much too intense for me and I can only bare it for a few seconds flickering against my clit before I have to turn it down. My favorite thing to do is to have the tip just lightly touching my skin, and then to turn it on and move it all over. It can be quite fun teasing yourself, and quickly orgasmic.

As for insertion, I couldn't do it very comfortably unless I was very well lubricated. The vibe is quite wide, especially for a petite girl like myself. I really do like the feel of the CyberSkin, and for some reason, a few times I thought it was wet (in a warm way) when it wasn't. I like the CyberSkin sleeve so much, I haven't removed it yet to play with the vibe "naked" but I'm glad that's an option and is a steal for the price! I can't wait to try other CyberSkin items.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5412

• Members

Just a few questions others might be curious about, if you don't mind:

- Is it waterproof?

- How did the ridges feel upon insertion?

- What sorts of lubes are safe for CyberSkin?

- Did having 2 C batteries make it heavy to hold?

Thanks!

• Members

I am wondering the same thing. Those ridges look a bit large, and for many women, large, protruding anything = pain! So, in your experience, were they a plus or a minus for the toy??

• Members
Just a few questions others might be curious about, if you don't mind:

- Is it waterproof?

- How did the ridges feel upon insertion?

- What sorts of lubes are safe for CyberSkin?

- Did having 2 C batteries make it heavy to hold?

Thanks!

I don't think it's waterproof. The packaging doesn't mention anything about that.

The ridges don't do anything for me. The entire CyberSkin sleeve is very soft and has such a creamy texture... I can't really describe it. Almost like pudding! The ridges flatten and can be squished very easily. Unless it's very forceful, I usually am not affected by ridges/bumps etc once inserted. It was fun to give some texture and variety to play with it on the outside.

As for lubrication, I never use any besides my own ;-) but they do recommend using "Renew" to maintain the texture even storing it in a plastic bag with a little bit of Renew to preserve the texture of CyberSkin. I have yet to get some Renew. :huh:

And it did feel like it had some more weight to me than other vibes, but nothing remarkable and the heft of it actually made it easier for me to insert.

PS I just noticed that the subtitle for the product page says " Let it lick you till you melt!" and honestly, I think that's the best way to use this! :-D

• Members

Good review and thanks for answering the questions since I was going to ask the same ones. :P I love Cyberskin and have a few cyberskin toys. I use a water base lube for them Tootimids works awesome I also do store cyberskin toys in a plastic bag with some Renew to keep them soft and real feeling I love it.

Thanks for the good review and the updates.

When I saw this product, my first reaction was :blink: . But I'm glad it worked so well for you.