Official Community Forums Home

G-spot Elation

• Members

I've never owned a "rabbit" type toy before and was extremely eager to try this. I really didn't know what to expect and I will admit that it did seem a bit intimidating at first. The base, which houses 4 AA batteries, is pretty hefty and there are more buttons than I used to (I'm mainly used to a turn dial). One button switches among 3 different styles and the other two control the speed, either up or down. I turned it on before playing to see what it did and was impressed by the range of movement: the band of pearls rotate around the shaft, the curved head wiggles, the rabbit has its own bullet that vibes, and the entire thing vibrates. Wow!

With all that said, how does it feel like? Well first, I'm used to more flexible vibes, and unless I got myself in the right position, this vibe was quite uncomfortable to me once inserted. It felt ungainly and was poking me in all the wrong places, like my vaginal walls. However, in the right position, this is THE MOST AMAZING toy!

My boyfriend is extremely good at oral and brings me to orgasm every time. With this set on the "rotation" style and at medium-high speed, it feels EXACTLY like my boyfriend going down on me! I get deliciously forceful stimulation on my clit that reminds me of his tongue, and rotating movements inside that feel like his fingers digging around. The pearls really help with the feeling, and at times, it feels like a tongue burrowing deeper and deeper inside of me. I came very quickly and often. I am amazed at how well it replicates my oral experience!

Though I do wish I could use it in different positions, I love LOVE the burrowing feeling of it and if it has to be a bit rigid to give me that, there's definitely something I'm more than willing to live with!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5415

EDIT: I forgot to mention that this has lights in the rabbit and up in the top. Lights don't really do anything for me, but I haven't played with it in the dark yet. ;-) Also, the other day, one of the gray side panels in the base (you can see it in the picture, I think it's just to add texture for a better grip) fell off! I looked at it and it's just glued together in two spots, so it's nothing a little glue can't fix. You don't really need it, but it's a big upsetting that they didn't put enough glue in the first place to keep it on. Or maybe I've been using it too much? :-D

Dual actions CAN be sort of intimidating/scary, when you first get them, and see how many batteries they take for sure! But, this review is a great example of how trying new things can be WONDERFUL!!

• Members

I absolutely love my dual action. It was the first toy that I bought from TooTimid, but is one of the most used. With care and proper cleaining, it is still working fine! It is not designed that well for G-spot stimulation, but over all feels so good, whether I am using it on myself, or (even better) when my husband is using it on/in me. Every woman should have a dual action!

Ultra Tech 3000

• Members
It is not designed that well for G-spot stimulation, but over all feels so good, whether I am using it on myself, or (even better) when my husband is using it on/in me. Every woman should have a dual action!

Ultra Tech 3000

Yeah, even though this one was called G-spot Elation, for me it was an overall great sensation and wasn't really targeted towards my g-spot, but I guess it's different for all women. I'm now a big fan of dual action toys! Once I put myself in the right angle for me (more of a sitting down position), it's really easy to insert and play with! I love it. :-D