Official Community Forums Home

Greetings

• Members

So yeah...I've been lurking for a few weeks and decided to join.

As my username implies, I am a virgin (waiting for marriage, thanks), but that certainly doesn't mean I don't enjoy myself in the meantime. Hee.

So, um...yeah, that's all I've got, lol. Hi everyone!

Welcome, love your name, very creative!! Anyway, have fun posting and learning!

• Members

Haha, thanks. It tends to be true--whenever someone says something that can be twisted/misinterpreted, I'm usually the first one to start giggling. (This is not helped by the fact that I work in fast food and so the majority of my coworkers are teenage guys who are ALWAYS willing to take the conversation in that direction!)

• Members

No, it's really not stressful at all--in a strange way it's sort of an affirmation. ^_^ As for cold showers, I'm definitely not a fan--I much prefer long soaks in a warm bath with a good murder mystery, when my work schedule permits. Thanks for the kudos--some of my friends (the ones I've known the longest) agree with me, while some of the friends I made during my college years give me flak about it. (It's all in good fun, though, and I give as good as I get--no pun intended.) I definitely hope it's sooner rather than later--ideally within the next five or so years--but I have to find a boyfriend first. :rolleyes: All in good time--que sera, sera, as they say.