Official Community Forums Home

Is Anything Better Than A Wiggle Wand?

• Members

I love my wiggle wand but as expected its worn out and lost its life 'sniff' its my old reliable and practically the only way i have a good orgasm. I also have a rampant rabbit vibe and a couple of others but the wand is my absolute favorite. My question is if someone has it and loved it as much as i do, did you ever find anything better, like the new and improved wiggle wand (they dont make them but i wish they did) or just a toy you think beats it

Thanks

Iso

• Members

Oh girl, how many of my favorites have broken or gotten past the 6 month mark where I had to dispose of them....I grieve thinking of it!

I try to find what it was about that particular toy that I loved so much, and look for something similiar, OR, I just buy a new one! The WW was one of my favorites too, but since got replaced with others. It is probably good that you disposed of this one now anyway, cause it does have that jelly sheath, and those do not last forever......sadly!

• Members

Maybe try another "wand type" vibe? Like: The Flex-A-Pleasure!

We DO sell the Wiggle Wand for $9.99, if you're looking to replace it!

:)

Meg

I love my wiggle wand but as expected its worn out and lost its life 'sniff' its my old reliable and practically the only way i have a good orgasm. I also have a rampant rabbit vibe and a couple of others but the wand is my absolute favorite. My question is if someone has it and loved it as much as i do, did you ever find anything better, like the new and improved wiggle wand (they dont make them but i wish they did) or just a toy you think beats it

Thanks

Iso