Official Community Forums Home

A Little Out There

sexinupmywife

OK. I am really into sex with my wife in all sorts of ways. This includes my lingerie fetish. I like seeing her in them A LOT. She doesn't know this, but I like to wear them too. When I wear her lingerie, I masturbate and fantasize about sex with her in a wide variety of "normal" ways (fellatio, cunnilingus, dom/sub, s&m). My fantasies have us both wearing her lingerie.

Should I share this with her or keep this to myself? If so, how could I ever bring a topic like this up? How would most normal women react to this sort of thing? I think it would catch her off guard. I'm afraid she'd think less of me.

You may be surprised to know that you are definitely NOT alone. Lots of men like the feel of women's lingerie on their skin, or how it makes them feel.

If you like seeing her in lingerie, you should tell her that as well. Maybe you could start off the conversation about how much you like lingerie in general, by complimenting a piece she is wearing. Maybe asking her how it feels, things like that.

Only you are going to have any idea how to tell your wife. But, when it comes to sexual fun, and preferences, you should be completely honest. If you think that this is going to be a total shock to her, maybe take it in steps. But, I wouldn't just appear in some of her lingerie to tell her about it. That may be a bit shocking to see and understand at the same time. But, if you tell her first, then work your way up to showing her, you never know, she may like it.

I know one guy that is straight as straight can be, but has cross dressed with a lover of his, went out in public, and had fun playing thier roles as the opposite sex. It was the thrill of doing something socially unacceptable, odd, or whatever you want to call it. They had fun releasing their "gender", and having fun being the other one.

Honesty is the best policy, but how it's presented is just as important. Good luck!!

Honesty is the best policy, but how it's presented is just as important. Good luck!!

I think you hit the nail on the head. Presentation and honesty are both equally important. That said, I don't think letting her in on my secret would be worth losing her respect. Kind of a risky decision for me. The good news is that I don't feel like I'm going to explode if I don't let her know. I am really into her and there's an infinite number of ways we can play together.

I'll make sure she knows how much I like the way she looks ... maybe, some evening with enough wine in both of us and the right circumstances I'll feel like I can tell her.

It'd be interesting to hear responses from a wide range of women. I think I need more reassurance that I won't shock her to death.

• Members

I agree with tyger on this and have to say if my husband walked into our room with my lingerie on I would have a heart attack, I guess it would depend on the situation for me this would be a big turn off I would really rather not know but forothers it may be the opposite. good luck in your decision!!

• Members

Pshaw, I've tried on one of my wife's teddies before. She got an absolute kick out of it. I did it as a gag when we were being frisky one night. Since then, she's tried to get me to wear more of her underclothes. Now, my wife and I have been friends for nigh on 20 years now so the comfort level, even at the beginning of our dating, was already very high. I guess the point is that only you know what the reaction will be, only you know how best to present the idea, and hopefully you'll know if you both can have fun with it.

Thurisas.

• Members

It's hard to say what her reaction will be. Is she pretty open minded about sex in general? Maybe you could start small like asking her to jerk you off with her panties after she takes them off, working up to putting them on because you love the way they feel.

My husband and I were separated, living in different cities but had lapsed back into a sexual relationship for a time. I sent him home with a used pair of panties after one wild weekend.

He told me several days later he'd worn them that day under his jeans and he was so preoccupied thinking about it he was hard all day long. Great phone sex that night!

He never did wear them in front of me though. I have to say it would have been a turn on if he was excited by it. But.... I'm a try everything at least once kinda girl.... :)

Good luck

• Members
The good news is that I don't feel like I'm going to explode if I don't let her know. I am really into her and there's an infinite number of ways we can play together.

I think, if you're really unsure of how she'll feel about it, then it'd be good for you to tell her just that - that if she's not into it, no problem, you won't die without it, nor run to the arms of another woman. I know I'd be a lot more open-minded about trying something if I knew it wasn't a "do it or else" kind of thing.

Myself, I think seeing a guy dressed in any kind of girly/femme clothing is hot. My guy feels very sexy when he wears my panties, and I'm more than happy to let him wear them, 'cause Daaaaamn is it hot.