Official Community Forums Home

Greetings And Salutations

texasowl

• Members

Greetings forumites. I look forward to getting to know folks here. Mostly I'm glad to be able to write the word penis in something other than a legal document! I'm a social worker by day, saving babies and elderly people. In my other time, I write, I play video games, and have an awful lot of sex. I'm quite lucky to have a skillful and enthusiastic partner. I'm finally at a point in my life where I'm comfortable with my body and have the luxury of building up a stash of toys and movies. It's pretty nice not to be a starving college kid, or struggling in my first job anymore.

Tomorrow I'm off to the nude beach to work on my tan and celebrate my boyfriend's birthday!

Welcome my fellow Texan!! I see you have a great sense of humor, that's great! Welcome to the forum, and I hope you're able to delve in quickly!!

And, yes, being able to write PENIS, and not feel "odd" about it, is great!! PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS!!

• Members

WELCOME! You sound like an interesting woman.

However, I much prefer COCK, COCK, COCK!!!! ;)