Official Community Forums Home

Going To An Adult Shop With A Friend

• Members
I only went once to a adult store and will probably not go again.

Can I ask why, LL?

• Members

LOL

I have only 2 FRIENDS I would be able to take.... the only two that are completely understanding (and embracing) of the concept of toys.....

My SO and I are hoping to make a trip to Boston this summer before our job starts...... I hope to make my first toy store visit during that time..... ;)

• Members
understanding (and embracing) of the concept of toys.....

lmao yeah, many around here as well are that way too in not being very embracing of it at all!

Wow Firefighter. That IS ridiculous. In a business such as that, and with high mall rent, they should be a bit more willing to accomodate their customers. Plus, they can sew a strap back on, and mark it down $5 (if it's not done by a woman that knows how to sew well), and still make a profit. I don't blame you for walking out.

• Members

Yes, I have been to the sex shop with the wife a few times. The one here still has glory holes, she gave me a BJ through it once, bought a couple toys then got to go home and use them on here and finished by going down on her. Isn't a regular thing but going does definatly makes her frisky.

Philip

• Members
I saw a shop in a local mall,,had "nice" skimpy outfits,,took my wife in and said pick out 1 thing and I will buy it for the cruise(in 2 months!). She picked out a real sexy outfit and wanted to try it on. The sales lady said no one can try outfits on,,they had people "break" straps etc so no one can try on any more. This was a Baby doll type that draped not like it was a pair of panties or some intimate item. We just walked out. She is a 4 or 5,,depends on maker,,so small might fit or med might but without trying it on,,, this store is a joke.

That is crazy. How do they expect to keep sales with a policy like that?

So...........where you able to buy her something nice for the trip elsewhere? ;)

• Members

There is a pretty large toy store about an hour away, but I have never been there.

Not even when I lived there!! Well, married to "Mr. Sex twice a year with the lights off, no noise & in the standard position only"

I was glad for what I got. (Not much! <_< )

Sweetguy has playfully 'threatened' to take me there, but says I would blush, stammer, and ask WAY to many questions!!

I'm thinking Valentines day would be a perfect time to introduce me to the toy store!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
I saw a shop in a local mall,,had "nice" skimpy outfits,,took my wife in and said pick out 1 thing and I will buy it for the cruise(in 2 months!). She picked out a real sexy outfit and wanted to try it on. The sales lady said no one can try outfits on,,they had people "break" straps etc so no one can try on any more. This was a Baby doll type that draped not like it was a pair of panties or some intimate item. We just walked out. She is a 4 or 5,,depends on maker,,so small might fit or med might but without trying it on,,, this store is a joke.

That sounds a lot like a Spencers, our mall finally has one after years of waiting and hiding in Wichita Falls and OKC's sunlight.

• Members

There's only one sex toy shop in my town and it's disgusting. My girlfriend won't even go in there because it scares her. The owner is a very disturbing person. We are very very happy with TooTimid.

• 2 months later...

I have been with my best friend, and have taken her Husband to our local toy shop once. My mom and I have been there quite a few times as well. I have never gone with my hubby. (hes so shy lol) but he did let my best girlfriend take him and get my birthday present last year. Since i showed her exactly what i wanted.

• Members

I have been to one...it was HUGE!! hubby and I went with anther couple with whom we no longer speak to...we still had a great time though..EVERYONE got toys..boys included

• Members

I think it would be fun to go with my SO. I think I am gonna talk to him and we can do. We enjoy shopping on here together so it would be interesting in a store...especially with his personality as some know how he is....lol.

• Members
I have been to one...it was HUGE!! hubby and I went with anther couple with whom we no longer speak to...we still had a great time though..EVERYONE got toys..boys included

I'm too shy :( . I bought all of ours online.