Official Community Forums Home

White Heat Dual Vibe

Exotic Phoenix

• Members

dj0949-07main.jpg

White Heat

The description says it's made of "TPR silicone." I had to look this up and learned that it's "thermoplastic rubber," and it's my new favorite material! Without touching it, this vibe looks very shiny and smooth, like plastic, but once you pick it up, it's very flexible and has a stretchy, rubbery feel to it. Like rubber, you definitely do not want to use this thing right after you clean it with no lube. It gets that squeaky clean feeling that catches your skin and ow! that's never a pleasant feeling. With just a little bit of lube, this thing is a lot of fun!

I love the bright white color, which actually made think of a piece of ceramic when I first saw it in person. I'll admit that the thought of putting a hard, cold piece of ceramic inside of me was a big turn on. Even after touching it and realizing how rubbery it was instead, there was just something about the clean, white color that was erotic to me.

As for the vibe action itself, it's your standard turn-dial, though it only takes 2 AAA batteries instead of the usual AA. The ball knob is supposed to rest on your clit once inserted, but I had to bend the vibe to get it in just the right place. This wasn't hard to do considering how flexible the material is. I had more fun turning the vibe around and placing the ball (which is a good size) against my anus instead. I really enjoyed the flexibility of this toy, and it's just simple, pure fun. It's also waterproof, though I don't like using it in water because of that squeaky-clean feeling. Of all my toys, this is the one I actually like "thrusting" with because of how bendy it is and I don't worry about poking myself at the wrong angle. If I want a stronger vibrating feeling, I'll probably use something else, but if I want a manual "in-and-out" motion, this is perfect to play with.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5398

• Members

Ohhh, I agree about the "white" toy - kind of makes you feel "dirty" playing with something so "clean" looking!

I enjoy TPR toys - they have a very unique constitution indeed! I am curious about one thing: is the head (shaft) stiff enough that it might be good for G-spot stimulation? It looks big enough, I just wondered how "bendy" it really is! ;)

• Members
is the head (shaft) stiff enough that it might be good for G-spot stimulation? It looks big enough, I just wondered how "bendy" it really is! ;)

You know what, I didn't try. I am only just starting to get into G-spot stimulation (see my review of the G-spot orbit) so it's not something I do naturally unless I set out to target that area. I do think this thing is definitely big enough, though the head is pretty smooth and there's no added ridges or bumps for stimulation. But if you know what you're doing (unlike me) I don't think it would matter! :-D

I'm loving the color variety that is being offered with more and more adult toy companies! This one definitely looks very interesting! Thanks for the info!