Official Community Forums Home

R.i.p Little Bunny

• Members

I am so sad, my FAVORITE toy died. It was the cool little bunny that was given away on here a while back. And of course, they no longer carry it! It was just my luck that the little guy died mid "O"!! I was crushed!

Nothing lasts forever I guess, time to go shopping for another best friend.

@----^--

@-^-----

@---^----

@----^-

@-^--

@-----^---

*open the card*

"Dear WifeMomSlave,

Please accept these roses in deepest sypmathy with the untimely death of dear, sweet Little Bunny.

My deepest and sincerist condolences.

Love,

Tyger"

• Members

Hey, Tyger... mind if I get in on that with you? I'm never really sure the BEST "I hope you're still able to reach orgasm" gift to get someone. ;)

Sorry for the loss, WMS. Have fun with finding a replacement, though!

I know flowers usually say it best.....but maybe in this case, a pack of batteries may be a good condolance gift? :P Sure, Val, sign the card! LOL

• Members

Our hearts are with you in this time of need. But we know that the little bunny has gone on to a better place, that big land fill in the sky, where the batteries are always fresh and the vibrations never died down. He's most likely hanging out with my first pocket rocket. (it died last month)

• Members

OMG, Laughing my ass of right now! Ya know, wonder if hallmark would be interested in picking up your sympathy cards???LOL. Wouldn't that be a sight! Thank you for all your kind words about poor little bunny.

Meg...The Magic Bunny on top looks most like it. will check out the shopping page, thanks!

LOL Maybe a sex toy section?

"Congratulations on your very first vibrator!

It's a memorable day when a gal finally gets her first vibrator. Wishing you much success!"

Whaddaya think??

You think TT would buy some of my cards? :rolleyes:

• Members

Meg -- thanks for posting those!! Having the second one, I wondered if she might have been talking about one of those, but I got cracking up at Tyger too much to remember to post them. *laugh*