Official Community Forums Home

Calling All Men..whats Your Perfect Night?

WifeMomSlave

• Members

Thursday will be me and hubby's 10th anniversary!!!!! Bad news is, our dog was hit but a car last week and we had to use our anniversary money to pay the vet bills.

Sooooo......... I was thinking that since we will be stuck at home, I want to make it a night he will remember. Thanks to this site we have expanded our sexual adventure quite a bit. Sex so far has been like a fine wine, it gets better with age..lol. I am always up for new ideas, I want to totally take him off guard.

So I thought I would ask all you men, and women too. What would be the most amazing night of sex for you? what would you want done to you? what would your lover be waring? I want to know what flips your trigger!

• Members

Yes, Diamond will be just fine in a few weeks. She dislocated her hip and has her leg in a sling, but she is doing great. she doesn't let it keep her down though, she get around great with three legs. Hopefully the sling will come off tomorrow. Thanks for asking.

• Members

Not sure it was the perfect night, but it is right up there in my book. My wife and I had a long running playfulness. Her- 'What would you like for dinner tonight?' Me- 'You... on a platter.' Mind you this is the sort of thing that had been going on for years. Low and behold, one day, we had some flirtatious conversations on the phone and it was one of those days when I just knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that we were going to be making love that night and I was prepared. Well, nothing prepared me for what I found when I walked through the door. Layed out on the bed was my wife, all ready for me...she had made the bed into a silver platter using tin foil. She even had the fixins ready to use. I was excited, dumbfounded, awed, and just absolutely thrilled. I absolutely loved it and will likely never forget it. I think its the thought that makes it the night. Hopefully you and your husband have something you can play on like that, it'd be worth it.

Thurisas.

• Members

Happy anniversary!!!

So glad to hear you puppy will be fine :)

Well, I guess I would say make a nice dinner and dessert, wine, lots and lots of candles. Maybe after dinner you could do a little strip tease for him. Sorry, I'm really not very creative but I will keep thinking and try to come up with something better.

I really like Thurisas's idea! very sexy!

• Members

Thurisas' idea is great, and I hvae to say that everyone is a little different, but I like Sexygrannys suggestion as well! I love that my wife is so daring as to go all out for a strip-tease/lap dance, it's highly erotic. Aside from that, i would love to go out to dinner, dressed maybe a little nicer than usual, then on the drive home, with her nice jewelry on, she goes down on me in the car, not to orgasm, but enough to tease and keep it interesting. At home, with no kids in the house, she has the video camera set up and some lighting all ready to go, then I tape her striptease in something she picked up just for the occasion, her having some solo fun on camera or me going down on her to repay the service from the ride home. Then lap dance, followed by some long, hot and wonderful sex on film. After it's all said and done, we relax and just enjoy one more night of wedded bliss.

I think that would definately be a night to remember.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Sorry I have not posted back. have been busy.

Anyway, our Anniversary was AWESOME. even though it was at home.I was planing on going up to bed early and putting on a new nighty and light some candles and music, but hubby surprised me and came up before I had a chance too. We had a wonderful night together. It was better than anything I could have planed. we both have been busy a lot lately so it was nice to just be with each other. The kids didn't even knock on the door once!

As for our dog Diamond, she has surgery yesterday to fix her lag and they also spayed her at the same time. She will probally spend the rest of the week at the vets to recover a bit. then she will still need a few eeks to a few months to learn how to use her leg again. But it looks good.