Official Community Forums Home

Pearl Pleasure Stroker

*Mikayla's~Man*

• Members

to8468-6main.jpg

Masturbators, pleasure strokers, hand-job helpers, WHOOPIE! I have to say, if you have not tried a masturbator and are still using the trusty hand - get OUT of the stone age brother, and try one today!

This particular pleasure pal is unique in many ways and works well.

A few nights back I came home late from a business meeting, came to bed and started rubbing Mik's shoulder. She turned over the best she could with her big belly and said, "no way, not tonight, look on the nightstand" and rolled back over. I saw sitting there this new masturbator. I took my substitute into the bathroom and inspected it. It was very unique and I was anxious to try.

It is made of a nice, stretchy jelly material. It has 2 openings- on that looks like a vagina- complete with hard clit - and the other end "drain hole." There is a line of pleasure pearls on the top and my favorite feature, 2 finger grips for ease in grasping. I knew that those finger grips would come in handy while playing because I tend to over-lube my toys and they slip out of my hands!

I lubed up and stuck my semi-hard penis in. Because it is so stretchy you can stretch the opening to put in a semi-erect penis, and then go from there. THis is ideal in my opionion. I noticed that this was smooth to use with just a slight bit of texture inside the toy. The finger grips really helped me out. As my cock grew, I noticed that the pleasure beads started to feel better. They are not super noticeable, but if you clamp down harder on it, they make for a nice sensation.

Eventually, the suction portion of this play time ended when my cock grew enough to go out the other end - then the suction is kind of lost, but it is a stroker, so it still had the sensation of that - and it was still much better than a hand. It didn't take long, and I shot my load right out the other end. All in all not bad at all!

The interesting thing about this toy is, you can see your cock inside the clear jelly. It is a cool experience and I couldn't help but think, "this is what it would be like to fuck the invisible woman!" I know, it is a sickness.

This toy is easy to clean, just turn it inside out and wash with soap and water. It is small and discreet - could easily go on business trips or airplanes. I would recommend this to any guy for those nights when you want to go solo. I didn't WANT to go solo, but hey, at least she gave me Plan B!

Get a GRIP

:lol:

OMG!! I was thinking the same thing when I was reading that (about the invisible woman), then I read it!! I guess I have The Sickness too!