Official Community Forums Home

Help!

The Corn On The Cob method works well. This is where you GENTLY nibble up and down his shaft, like you would an ear of corn. No corn prongs needed either! Adding a lick or 2 on his tip, carressing his balls is a nice touch too.

Alternate with using your hands, and your mouth. That way, your jaw doesn't get tired.

Humming really does help too. YOUR MOUTH becomes his personal vibrator! Although, choose a "normal" song to hum. Since I have a child, and she LOVES Dora The Explorer, one night, I caught myself humming that theme song, and, luckily, hubby didn't get it, since he doesn't watch it much. But, I laughed at myself, and he asked why, and when I told him, he told me I needed to get out more...... :rolleyes:

• Members

Hi Vixen,

I've said this before and I say it again: Enjoy doing it and be sure to show it to him any way you can. A man's definition of a glorious blowjob always includes seeing a woman who absolutely loves to suck that cock.

Another thing I love is having 69 without being able to touch her i.e. she is on top of me, her juicy pussy only inches away from my face. Either my hands are tied or not, but I'm specifically told NOT to touch her with my tongue. It's just impossible to lie down there when you have that sweet scent in your nose... Hrrrrrr....

• 3 months later...
  • Members

i start off slow and teasing. i will kiss and nip and lick all around his balls and his member. then i will focas on his head for some time while my hand entertains his boys. then i will take it all the way in a time or two, then go back to sucking on his boys and a nip on each one. then take his member all the way in rell fast a number of times. and just so lightly nip the head then i will jack him off some and start all over agian. i will play w/ his ass too some . also i sometimes will use altoids or ice and i will get on my knees and stick my but up in the air that way he gets a good look at what i am doing and my ass. also i love to do it so that helps.