Official Community Forums Home

Hello.

sarah_e

Hi, I’m a newly single person from the mid-west. I live in the world where being 24, and not married, is somewhat unusual. I recently broke up with my boyfriend of 5 years, so it’s pretty foreign territory for me. The whole going out to clubs and dancing with friends happens pretty frequently… BUT it’s very different when you are single.

I would like to be a dater, but every relationship I have had lasts at least 6 months. I am not a natural flirter. Long story short, after being in a relationship since I was 19, I really am not sure what to do now. I’m generally the funny one of my friends (not reflected in this informational intro), attractive, in good shape, have a good job... doing pretty well, but now I just want to find a nice funny guy to date... and I am not sure how to do that.

That’s pretty much the basics

• Members

hm...I have an online friend in Missouri that seems like a really sweet guy. Send me a message and I'll give you his email. If I were single, he'd definitely be more than a friend. You've got a great sense of self---you'll be just fine! Good luck!

Welcome to the forum. Have fun, ask questions, and read some posts and articles. After a long-term relationship, getting out there and dating again can be hard, but not impossible. You have to put yourself out there, go to a club, bar, go out with friends, do whatever it takes to get out an have some fun.