Official Community Forums Home

Hello Everyone

moparbrian

Hello everyone as you can tell I am new here. I just wanted to say HI

And I have no Idea what else to say :huh: I just am not sure lol

Well I should tell you all I am 31 male married for 10 years yes I did get married young. We have had are ups and downs

but ever sence are kids were born her sex drive went way down. That is why I joined here try to see if I can find away to help it up a lil. She is happy with having sex or making love once or maby twice a month, as I sit here dieing for more lol. :P Love making or having sex how ever you want to say it is very basic and all.

Welcome to the forum!

I hope you take the time to read a lot of the posts. You will find that you're not the only one dealing with the same thing.

Lots of women, myself included, have a hard time getting out of "Mommy Mode" after we have kids. Depending on a bunch of stuff, especially if the mother stays home with the kids, it's hard to relax, and stay awake, after the kids go to bed. Even when both parents are working, it is still hard, but not impossible. It just takes some extra effort.

One thing that my hubby has been trying to do, each time he's back from his week-long shift, is have a "date night" with me. It's a wonderful reconnection time for the both of us, and we try very hard not to talk about our daughter (for the most part). And it makes us feel a bit closer. Always a bonus for those times where you want to feel more intimate.

Happy reading & posting!

• Members

Welcome, This is a great forum with wonderful, caring people. You will love it here!

As far as not knowing what to say, I feel the same sometimes :) but just join in and have some fun :)

I love Tyger's idea of a date night. Taking time for each other alone can help with keeping the romance alive in your marriage.

I also wanted to add if you don't already help her with chores around the house, please start. I know when I had five little boys running around the house and all the chores to do Sex was the last thing on my mind. I was just way to tired to even think about it, let alone do it. So if your not doing that already give it a try. It can't hurt and maybe it will help :)

Sexygranny

• Members

Welcome to the Forum!!

After my children were born it seemed like our sex life went down to. I mean between getting up during the night with the little ones, cleaning, and then to throw work in the mess there just didn't seem to be enough time in the day. Not including the complete exhaustion. Every relationship needs to find time for "adult time" the morning showers work wonderful, even a little quickie in the room before the children notice that you have disappeared.

Most couple seems to get into the "life mode" and forgets or doesn't "have time" as they say for sex. One thing that will help alot that I have found is flirting. I have been known along with my husband to flirt threwout the day. Maybe a flirtatious phone call, since I have a web cam I have been known to send him some pictures and tease him threwout his work day to. He also has called me numerous times and has flirted with me or talked dirty knowing that I am having a stressful day and setting the mood for when he gets home. I have surprised him numerous times in the shower thanks to Howards advice, and let me tell you in was in "the mood" when he got home from work to. :P

There is alot of helpful information here read the forum you will find alot of different ideas and advice, please post and keep us updated to.

Welcome!!!