Official Community Forums Home

The Liberator

• Members

My husband and I are thinking of purchasing the liberator ramp/wedge combo. I was just wondering if any of you have tried it, and if so how do you like it. Im just hoping if we decide ito purchase it that its better than what a couple of pillows could do. Give me some feedback. :)

• Members

It's a good investment, unfortunalty we bought ours alittle late. We hoped it would make sex abit more comfortable as she was pregnant and beginning to show. It didn't help us but then we didn't get a chance to experiment with various positions either. Now that the baby here and we getting the ok to get back to business, we finding it works very well. Makes the act alot easyer in my opinion without getting fatiged in many positions and I think it gives me alot of support. We will know as we get more into our play time with it but so far it has allowed me to get in at angles that I used to find impossible.

Of all the crap you can purchase and end up unhappy with, I think this one is a keeper. You can always put it in a kids room and say it cool play furniture.

Glenn

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
thanks, my husband will definitely enjoy it if it takes some of the load off him.

Hmmm. I'm not sure what you mean by "take the load off him"... are you a bigger girl? Is he holding you up in some way?

We've had the Wedge/Ramp combo for about 5 years, and have found the various combinations really, really useful. As to your first question whether it was better than a couple of pillows, the answer is an emphatic YES! The Liberator cushions, unlike pillows, hold their shape and are very firm. I am a smallish woman (not quite as small as I was 20 years ago, ahem...) but my husband is six and a half feet tall and very strong and forceful, so when I used to turn over for doggie, it just didn't work, even with a dozen pillows. Pillows just sort of squirt out every which way just when things are starting to get exciting, I've found.

Not so with the Wedge and Ramp. These cushions just don't give up. They're soft enough to be comfortable for whoever might be on the cushion, yet firm enough to hold up under even the most intense thrusting. The covers they provide are very high-friction, so they won't slide around on the bed. In short, when I bend over one or both of these, I am anchored!

The Wedge angles a woman's hips up/back while she's lying face-down on the bed or floor (or lawn... yes, that works too!) very nicely for very deep, very hard sex. If you like your doggie like that, then it will work well for you. It's our favorite, actually. The Ramp supports the woman really well in a kneeling position that allows really vigorous traditional in-and-out doggie. There are a LOT of other positions you can use these cushions with alone or in combination, but these are the ones my husband and I use most often.

If you are at all into bondage, you might want to look into the Black Label line. These are the same cushions with quick-detach fasteners and velcro cuffs. These are very, very good bondage restraints that greatly enhance the firmness of the basic cushions. But if being tied down isn't your thing, just get the basic Wedge/Ramp combo and I'm sure you'll find more ways to use them than you shake a... um, stick... at...

• Members

I have heard a dirty(oh so dirty) little rumor that these (seemingly, cuz I don't have any yet) wonderful items could be available at tootimid sometime in the not too distant future :P That is music to my ears! I would love to be able to buy these here. However, I have found that in the mean time, rather than pay such insane markups from other adult sites, you can get them at Walgreens.com or liberator.com. Walgreens does not seem to have the entire line up, or the black lable(you can order your stuff in black, but with out the restraints or the quick clasps), but they have the wedge ramp combo and some of the more popular shapes. I would love to try the esse, cube, heck, I want them all!

So, who else wants to see them carried on TT?

• Members

I have the wedge and LOVE it. Not just for sex either, sitting up in bed, like to eat ice cream, it's nice. Also, when I was sick and had to prop myself up, this worked well too. I tell my kids that's what it's for. :)

And YES, if TooTimid gets them, I will buy them. I want the Esse, and was prepared to buy it 2 months ago when they had a 10% off sale but we had just sold our house. So I asked if I could buy it at the discounted rate then have it delivered later and I could, but I chickened out since we're talking $400 here. I still want the Esse, in fact my husband just asked me a few days ago when our "sofa" was getting here. I told him I never ordered it. :(

I love my wedge and would love to have all the pieces, but don't have room for them. I might get brave enough to buy them all for my "Den" we're doing, instead of putting a sofa sleeper in there, I could put all these pieces and just let the kids play/sit/lay on them. Just once in awhile rotate one to the bedroom. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

These sound really interesting! My bf and I were talking different positions we could try and I think one of these would really help. Too bad my bf thinks having "sex furniture" is taking sex to an unhealthy level. <_< I tried to explain how these would help (like the wedge or ramp) and wouldn't really be sex furniture but he wasn't into it.

Maybe I'll just have to go "Well I would do that position if I had some kind of cushion for support..." when he suggests something.

• Members