Official Community Forums Home

Hello All

Jim's Girl

• Members

Hi all!

I lurked just a few minutes on this forum before joining.

The advice, warmth and cameraderie I've seen here in just a few posts is amazing, and I appreciate the opportunity to discuss sex in a healthy, free manner.

My fiance--the most wonderful man on earth--and I are in a long distance relationship. I've had relationships in the past and have been married before, but I've never been in love with my best friend, and it has made all the difference in my life. We talk to each other about everything, and I look forward to tips and advice on how to please him more in bed.

Thanks for the opportunity!

• Members

I agree.

Yes, thanks for the opprutunity!

~MystryKittten (newbie)

• Members

Welcome!

Well, Jim's Girl, as you will soon find out, sex with someone whom you ADORE is sooooooo much better than one-night-stand sex! Wanting to please him and take care of his sexual needs is something that many people (men and women) don't think of doing for their partners, and by extension, themselves.

There are tons of articles and posts here on Blowjobs, oral sex, sexual positions, etc. Read, learn, share, ask questions! I think you will find the forum a happy helpful place to be!