Official Community Forums Home

What Do Guys Like During And After They Are Cumming?

marymush

Hi Everyone,

I need some ideas of what men like/dislike at the end of a blow job?!?!? I've been trying alot of the different oral techniques that I've read here (they are awesome and lots of fun :D ) but i'm not sure how to end a blow job as a guy is cumming and right afterward. By the time he is about to cum I usually have one hand tight on his balls the other hand tight around the base of his penis and the rest in my mouth. I love to swallow so I'm happy to keep him in my mouth as long as he wants :P I know every guy is different but when is the best time to relax my hands (as he cums?, when he stops cumming??, once I feel his body relax?) Most times I really want him to explode and release all the built up tension so I don't want to do anything to limit that? At what point do you guys like your lady to remove her mouth? (I have no problem laying my head on his stomach or thigh and holding his penis in my mouth for awhile.) Do you like all the cum to be licked off or are you too sensitive? What parts of your penis are too sensitive once you cum so I can stay away with my tongue but still focus on other areas? I'd appreciate any feedback and tips from guys and ladies. I have asked my new beau but I always seem to ask after i just finished playing with him so of course the answer is always "that was awesome, don't change a thing!" Well that doesn't help!!! :) I'll try asking a little earlier next time :lol: thanks for your help - I love this site!!

• Members

We'll for me sucking directly on the head is a bad idea, I find it very discomforting. But the part underneath the head is ok to lick, in fact it is kinfd of like a clit I suppose cause stimulation of this area can bring me to fast orgasm or to a second erection, Heck there times I even cum without being hard. Just fondling this with a finger or licking it is ok. It sucking directly on the whole head that I don't like.

After coming, this area is even more sensitive and causes more discomfort. But then your boyfriend might enjoy it. I would like to say let him be your guide but ask him to let you know of anything that you do that he enjoyed so that you can make sure to do it again. Make it a commitment if need be, letting him know you can provide the pleasure if you dont know about it.

If he likes to kiss you afterwards then tell him to tell you if he likes that cause for me I find it a turn on to kiss afterwards. The taste of me in her mouth is good for me and I am working on going down on her more often after we do intercourse but that may or may not fly with him him

My preference is to have my wife keep her grip tight until I'm finished cumming. Once I'm done and my body relaxes a bit, I like her to keep kissing/licking/sucking but the tight grip isn't needed anymore. I really like when she keeps me in her mouth and works her tongue. She can actually get me hard again within a few minutes, especially if she swings around for 69. Gently stroking the head while licking the shaft or balls works great for me as does some licking up my ass.

But I have to agree with the other guys that all men are different. Best advice is to experiment with different things and see HOW he responds. Most of us can't really hide squirming if we're being licked on a sensitive spot or keep from moaning when she's hitting it just right. Pay attention to his cues and you should be able to figure out what your man likes. Asked right after a bj, most of us will give lots of kudos (especially if we cum) so when you're trying something new and you can't figure out from his body language if he liked it, you could always ask the next day what he thought.

We'll for me sucking directly on the head is a bad idea, I find it very discomforting. But the part underneath the head is ok to lick, in fact it is kinfd of like a clit I suppose cause stimulation of this area can bring me to fast orgasm or to a second erection, Heck there times I even cum without being hard. Just fondling this with a finger or licking it is ok. It sucking directly on the whole head that I don't like.

After coming, this area is even more sensitive and causes more discomfort. But then your boyfriend might enjoy it. I would like to say let him be your guide but ask him to let you know of anything that you do that he enjoyed so that you can make sure to do it again. Make it a commitment if need be, letting him know you can provide the pleasure if you dont know about it.

If he likes to kiss you afterwards then tell him to tell you if he likes that cause for me I find it a turn on to kiss afterwards. The taste of me in her mouth is good for me and I am working on going down on her more often after we do intercourse but that may or may not fly with him him

I've had some lovers that want to be sucked on after they cum, and others practically shove me off (not really, but close to it), saying that they are TOO sensitive, and that it's uncomfortable to have me suck on them afterwards. I guess it depends on the guy, and what they like. Just like with us women. So, experiment, ask, and try try again! Have fun!

• Members
I've had some lovers that want to be sucked on after they cum, and others practically shove me off (not really, but close to it), saying that they are TOO sensitive, and that it's uncomfortable to have me suck on them afterwards. I guess it depends on the guy, and what they like. Just like with us women. So, experiment, ask, and try try again! Have fun!

I am way too sensitive to have my wife keep sucking right after I start cumming. I like it when she keeps it in but please stay off the head...too sensitive. One suggestion to try is if your SO is like many of us sensitive-type, is to pull it out of your mouth when he starts to cum but keep his shaft close to your mouth and stroke his cock (but not the head) so his cum shoots in, and around, your mouth. Kind of best of both worlds without.

• 13 years later...