Official Community Forums Home

Teddy Bear Clit Tickler

Mikayla1

• Members

gk11088main.jpg

What can I say...it is PURPLE, PETITE, POWERFUL....and PERFECT!

This mini-massager hits your clit on the head....literally! Similiar in form and function to the Huster Mini-Vibe, this little purple pleasurizer has the cutest little bear on the top with his arms outstretched above his head. His little arms are magically transformed into a rapidly pulsating clitoral stimulator! Much like the "rabbit" ears on a dual action, this little bear goes right where the action is - the clit - and dances upon it like a ballerina bear delivering intense clitoral stimulation!

It has one speed - HIGH - and is relatively quiet. It takes 1AA battery (who doesn't have one of those on hand) and it is WATERPROOF - oh yeah!

So, did this little wonder bear give me orgasms? Does a bear......OK, you get the point - YES, YES, YES!!!! This little humming bear gave me multiple orgasms and within minutes! I LOVE IT and can not believe it is the current freebie offer! You have no excuse NOT to get this item ladies and gents - it works wonders on nipples, thighs, balls and cocks - not to mention the CLIT!

Pick up this clit tickler TODAY - what have you got to loose but some orgasms!!!

Get the Clit TIckler!

gk11088main.jpg

Bear necessities, the simple bear necessities. Forget about your worries…..ok, well, aside from stealing a movie song, I wanted to let you know about the newest clit tickler I got! It’s called the Little Teddy Clit Tickler, and I’m here to tell you that this little bear knows how to work it! I was a bit skeptical on how well this would work because the site and the package insert said that the bear is soft, pliable, jelly material. But, as a lover of animals and clit stimulators, I was willing to see if this bear was properly trained. All my skepticism went away when I turned it on, and felt the little paw’s strength when it came to the jelly material. Yes, it’s pliable and fairly soft, but it’s got enough firmness in it to hold well enough to satisfy the most finicky vibe user, such as myself.

My purple, waterproof, little bear vibe looks a lot like the Hustler Rock-It vibe, about the same size, and takes just 1 AA battery (not incl.). The sitting bear topper looks as if someone is holding the bear up at gunpoint, cuz his paws are held up. It’s very easy to install the battery, twist it on, the bear has one setting: HIGH! Just how I like ‘em! When the vibe goes on, the bear “punches” side to side super-fast, which provides a lot of stimulation all around your clit! And, that bear can throw a punch!! Armed with my favorite dildo (because I LOVE feeling FULL), and the bear, I was able to twitch and clench with some wonderful orgasms! Thank you, thank you very much!! :D

Small, relatively quiet (but not overly so), cute, and fun, this little Teddy will work your clit over very well! Pack it in an overnight bag, purse, or right in the nightstand, cuz you’re gonna want this little bear to snuggle with often!

Won't You Be My Teddy Bear....

• Members

Teddy Bear Clit Tickler

gk11088main.jpg

My first thoughts when opening the newest freebie was "Alright I get to use the bear and get bare!" I saw that it's waterproof (always a plus). So I quickly washed my new toy, wiped it down with an antibacterial toy wipe, and began to get down to business.

Wow! This clit tickler, although petite packs quite the punch! The vibrations are very powerful running all the way to the ends of the ticklers, or fists of furry as I like to call them. Although its a very powerful toy for its size, it wasn't extremely loud (but I wouldn't say quiet). Its shaped as a very friendly bear with arms stretched above, designed to give quite a unique outlet for vibrations. And vibrations it does have! I had to slow myself down for a minute or I would have probably cum in a matter of seconds. The toys shape makes it effortless for you to pleasure yourself quickly. It's pretty soft to the touch but still firm enough that the vibrations carry through it. It's also a great size for a clit tickler. Simple in size for personal use or if you like to add a little variety to your sex life perfect to squeeze in between.

I say why not pick one up and find your animal instincts to growl to orgasmic pleasure! Besides it's free; isn't free almost always make it better?

Click here for a BEAR necessity

• Members

gk11088main.jpg

The first thing I thought when I saw the Little Teddy Waterproof Clitoral Tickler was that it looked like the god Shiva, who is so often pictured with two of four arms up in the air - kind of poetic, seeing as (among many other things) Shiva represents the most essential goodness. This bear felt pretty darn good to me!

My hubby’s gone on a business trip and whenever he’s gone, I toss and turn for hours before falling asleep. Last night was no exception, even as tired as I was. Then I remembered my newest toy! I decided to give myself a little release to help me relax and hopefully fall asleep afterwards.

The Little Teddy is waterproof, so cleaning is easy. I washed it with warm water and soap, ran an antibacterial wipe over it, and crawled back in bed. The body of the vibe is just like Hustler’s Rock-It and the purple jelly bear with arms stretched upward sits on its tip. The base twists open to fit a AA battery (not included), then twists closed with one click and on with another. The vibes are fairly strong and it’s relatively quiet.

I ran the vibe over my nipples then headed down, teasing my lips and clit and was soon getting the release I needed. When I was finished, I reached a little further back to tickle my anal opening to see if it would be fun to use back there - and found oooh yah, it is! I rubbed my clit with my fingers while the bear tickled my ass and I had another orgasm to finish everything off nicely. I look forward to using this with (and on) my husband when he comes home!

It’s cute, simple, fairly quiet, waterproof, has good vibes, and only uses one battery -- a fun little addition to anyone’s toy collection!

• 2 years later...
  • Members

gk11088main.jpg

Teddy Teaser

I saw this little toy and thought that it would be fun to try it as I love clit stimulation. This is purple and color and slightly translucent. The top has a little bear in the center and the appearance of 2 "arms" up in the air, one on either side of him. A very nice plus is that this toy is waterproof.

When I received it I took it out and washed it up with some warm water and anti-bacterial soap. Then I thought I would put the battery in. It takes just one AA battery. You give a slight turn to the middle of the toy and align the arrow with the word "open" and then the toy comes apart so that you can insert the battery. I put the battery in and then put it back together. I then thought I would turn it on. It is very quiet, which is great for those with children or that need a little discretion. I will say that the functions don't quite correspond with what is labeled on the toy. The toy has three labels: open, off and on. The "on" setting was closer to turning it off. I will say the one thing I did not like was that the plastic vibrated all the way through to my hand and after a while it became uncomfortable and distracting.This toy has just one setting.

I decided it was time to give this baby a try. So I got situated for some "me" time and started with this toy. It is a very strong vibe. I would say that if you don't like strong vibrations, then this is not for you. The shape of the toy was different and definitely was a nice change from my other toys. It wasn't something to put me over the edge, but it was very nice for teasing.

Then I got to thinking this toy can be useful in other ways. I love having my nipples teased and played with and the top of this toy is just perfect for that. The entire top does vibrate so it was nice playing and teasing. It worked very well in that regard. I would say that this won't be a "go-to" toy, but it is nice for changing it up once in a while. I just have to remember not to vibrate my hand off as it did start to hurt a bit after a while.