Official Community Forums Home

Royal Balls

Tyger

se9575-19-2main.jpg

Pleasure Balls? What exactly ARE pleasure balls? Well, they’re similar to Ben-Wa balls, but these are actually an attached, weighted set, instead of 2 separate balls. This set is made of soft, pliable, waterproof, orange silicone (so remember, use water based lubes when using these). And, yes, you can feel the weights inside “gong” when you shake them. A handy elastic loop is at one end, for easier retrieval.

My first attempt with a smaller set of Ben Wa balls wasn’t very successful, so I’d wanted to try something a bit larger, so I was THRILLED when Royal Balls appeared in my delivery! These balls were actually on the TV show “Talk Sex With Sue Johanson”, which also tests sex toys out.

The other night, I knew I had some housework to putter around doing, so, after everything got settled a bit, pets taken care of, and child in bed asleep, I put in my Royal Balls, using my water-based TooTimid Pleasure Lube. I suggest lying down when inserting any type of pleasure balls. If you’re standing, up, they don’t seem to stay in as well, and slowly drop down a bit, which is uncomfortable. Lying down on the bed, I was able to slowly & easily insert the balls, and made sure that they were going to stay. The elastic loop was on the outside, and, since the loop isn’t long, it didn’t tickle or irritate.

I did my household puttering, squeezing my vaginal muscles around the ribbed balls. And, yes, you CAN feel the weights every so often, when you move. That took a little getting use too, but it was enjoyable. I felt full, sexy, and just the idea of having them inside of me was well worth it. I was able to have one orgasm walking across the living room floor. It wasn’t intense, but I did have to stop walking and grip the chair. After that, I had to give my clit some attention for added release. And, with my muscles clenching the balls, I had a great time!

Anyone wanting to tone up your vaginal muscles, have a little fun, and maybe even some surprising orgasms, these balls will help you get into shape!

Get some balls

EXACTLY!!! :P

• Members

Sounds like loads of fun, and the suggestion about the exercising is good, but they still scare me. I would be afraid they would fall out,

*reading posts....squeeze, squeeze squeeze*

I have "generous" hips, and I don't have an issue with them falling out. As I suggested, inserting them while you lay down, enables you to get them up in there, past the outter lips. When I tried to put them in standing up, the DID feel like they were coming out, laying down, I was able to get them in at a better angle.

They are actually very comfortable.

• Members

I was looking at this item and questioning how it would stay in as well. Thanks for the review! You've got my mind twirling with thoughts!

• 6 months later...
  • Members

does anyone know if these are significantly different than the smart balls? I have (and like) the smart balls. These are a slightly different shape so I am wondering if anyone has tried both and has any preference or if they are mostly the same.