Official Community Forums Home

Massage Oils

My husband passed away about 2 years ago, and now I find myself in a new dimension of my life. I am not very experienced when it comes to men and toys/massage oils. I started dating a very wonderful man. We have not engaged in any sexual activities yet, but becoming more adventurous. I was wondering if the warming oils are made specifically for women, and if not, can I use this on my partner and still go down on him orally?

I feel so niave, when it comes to sex! And I was married for 12 years.

• Members

onlyone, I am so sorry to hear about your husbands passing ((hugs)) that must have been very hard on you.

I am so glad that you have found a wonderful man and I'm also glad you found this forum. I just wanted you to know that i know what you mean about feeling niave, when it comes to sex. I have been married for 40 years and that is how I feel sometimes. I have learned so much on this forum. To answer your question I am not sure. I do know that there is stuff like good head gel for men. You may want to try that.

LoL, I know that someone will be around to be more help then I am.

sexygranny

Welcome! I'm sorry about your husband's passing. And, I'm glad you have found someone you want to share your life with, at least sexually.

As far as massage oils, be sure to read packaging. there are several out there that are flavored. Those are usually made to be ingested. Scented ones, however, may not be. And, the packaging should say whether or not it's safe to ingest. Though, remember, obviously, they're not made to be drank! LOL