Official Community Forums Home

I Rub My Duckie Travel Massager

Mikayla1

• Members

Ahhhh, thanks TooTimid for MY first baby gift! I LOVE my new rubber duckie!

ZBTT10137main.jpg

I have to admit, I have seen these little "Duckies" before and always thought: what, exactly, is the point of THAT? Well, I understand now, and I am going to share my knowledge.

First, if you have children, or are looking for a toy that doesn't look like a toy - the Duckie is IT! This literally is a rubber duckie - waterproof, bathtub safe, floats and everything. If you have kids, you can conceivably leave this little Duckie in the bathroom and no one would be the wiser! Plus, your kids could play with it - how would they know it is a "personal" massager? Just make sure you keep it clean!

The little Duckie vibrates in a surprisingly strong manner. You can get stimulation from the beak, tail, back or bottom. Start with a relaxing bubble bath (you NEED the bubbles if you are going to play with a Rubber Duckie), relax and turn on the Duckie and things turn from Child's bath time to Adult Play Time!

You RUB your Duckie all over your nipples, thighs and clit. I will say, the little beak packs a powerful punch when I placed it directly upon my clit! It took a while to reach orgasm with this item - perhaps because it is a bit awkward to use and I felt a little "dirty" playing this way with what I recall as a child's toy. However, it was a nice change from the phallic looking items that usually accompany my bath time!

This is not the strongest massger, it is unusual to use, it can't insert - but it is FUN! If you are looking for a totally NON-INTIMIDATING toy or are worried about people finding your toys - this is PERFECT! Would make a great gag gift for bachelorette parties (and it works so it is not all joke) or for baby showers...yes, I think presents for baby AND Mommy are nice. As it comes with the battery, all you need to do is draw a bath and FUCK THE DUCK!

RUB THE DUCKIE!