Official Community Forums Home

Wife Doestn't Like Toys?

• Members

My wife loves any toy that doesnt have to penatrate her. She tries to use dildos and vibrators that are made for penatration but she says they feel "fake", foreign, like a peice of rubber inside her( all our toys are jelly ot hard plastic)? I really love to watch her do her self with a dildo. I have just ordered a realskin vibrating dildo in hope that it will "feel" more real and she will enjoy it. any input on this would be helpful? Thanks in advance

• Members

she loves to masterbate with toys but only externaly. she loves to play with her clit in front of me while I masterbate too

It does not sound like your wife's objections to using penetration toys has anything to do with what they are made of. That may be her ' excuse " that she tells you, but I suspect she just doesn't like masturbating herself, with or without toys. Talk to her about this, and actually LISTEN to her.

Howard

• Members

all she says is that she doesnt like the way they feel... they feel fake . she says she would rather I be in her?

OKay: But have you talked to her about why she doesn't like to penetrate herself with toys? What does she say about that?

Howard

• Members

TM, my wife is the same way, she took a long time to just try a dual action. Now she likes them, but is always reminding me that she wants me rather than any toy. Don't feel bad, and I woulnd't worry too much. I too like the show, but you should always make sure she is okay with any purchase you make otherwise it's money down the tubes.

My wife has taken to giving me a show, now that she likes her dual actions and it was all just a matter of connecting the dots. She loved clit stim, great. I wanted to see her getting penetrated, okay. The dual action was a compromise and she liked it at first, but was not entirely sold. It wasn't until we took it on a weekend getaway that she really warmed up to it and she had never looked back.

Communicate and compromise, If she doesn't like the vibrating dong, I would hate to see you lose $$$.

Where it IS true, that you can feel a difference in sex toy material, your wife may need to expand her sextoy horizons, and get something like a dual action, as mentioned before, the cyberskin toy that you said you ordered, or, use a clit stimulator on her, while using a dildo/dong/vibrator inside her.

I LOVE feeling full, and I LOVE strong vibes on my clit when using a clit stimulator. The combination drives me off the...um....bed..... :P

• 1 month later...
  • Members
My wife loves any toy that doesnt have to penatrate her. She tries to use dildos and vibrators that are made for penatration but she says they feel "fake", foreign, like a peice of rubber inside her( all our toys are jelly ot hard plastic)? I really love to watch her do her self with a dildo. I have just ordered a realskin vibrating dildo in hope that it will "feel" more real and she will enjoy it. any input on this would be helpful? Thanks in advance

i am the same way i don't like any thing in me other than my hubby. i do like them used on my "door bell" . if ya'll find a good one let me know.

• Members
i am the same way i don't like any thing in me other than my hubby. i do like them used on my "door bell" . if ya'll find a good one let me know.

*lol* Doorbell *lol* That is a good name :lol:

But you know, given a pick between a toy (like, totally one or the other) and the real thing I think many would pick real sex...

For me, using something is just my way of making sure I don't go crazy and jump the nearest handsome guy passing by 'just becuase' :rolleyes: .

But when you are married I would think sex has a whole other layer of meaning beyond just fulling a need..she might just miss you and what to be with you more...

• Members

TM, maybe your wife just doesn't like the "coldness" of a vibe or dildo penetrating her. That's why she'd rather have you (the real thing) instead. I went to this novelty shop one time, and they had a dildo that you could fill with either warm or cold water, depending on what you like. Maybe she would try something like that. Or you could always compromise with her and use a cockring with a clit stimulator on it. That way she could have you and vibes at the same time. And as a bonus, you'd get some vibes too! Good Luck to both of you!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Maybe she just dosn't feel comfortable doing the penetration herself... I know a few people like that, and I myself used to be like that. My first toy I'd ONLY let him use on me... it made me feel a lot better about using a toy. Show her that you want to please her and get her going so she can have one huge orgasm after you get her off with the toy then have sex with her... Let her know that toys are going to enhance sex, not replace it.

If she's still stuck on the "fake" thing, try the Fun Factory Reality Vibe or a realskin dildo. Try warming them up to body temperature by holding it between your legs (like in survival training...)

I wouldn't worry about it all that much. I'd also much rather hubby to a toy, not saying that toys don't feel good. But some (actually MOST) women don't really get off unless they have some sort of clit stimulation. That may be her problem.....