Official Community Forums Home

Damn Teeth!

Kiwi

Hello Everyone,

I am writing for you help and advice. I recently gave my first blow job a few nights ago and I can't say it was the best experience. The guy said for my first time it was pretty good..the only complaint he had was "too much teeth." Apparently I left an imprint of my two front teeth on his dick for a few days. *laughs. But, thats my question. I discovered how to mask my bottom teeth (with my tongue.) but how can I mask my top teeth? My mouth is kind of small and I don't have buck teeth, but for my mouth they are kind of long...Does anyone else have this problem and what can I do about it? I though about grannying it up there (where you purse your lips in..but I don't think thats the right way. hahaha..and would look rather unattractive.) Any help on this situation would be much appreciated. Thank you. ;)

• Members

I have never had that problem, but then i have a large mouth, but I would think that the granny mouth thing is your best bet

• Members

You kind of have to train your mouth to adjust, but try to learn to cover your TOP teeth with your upper lip. A little practice can be appreciated for a long time!

If you "granny-mouth" it, your lips and jaw will get more tired, quicker. Just learn to open your mouth a bit more, and do a lot more licking and hand action as well.

• Members

To be honest I haven't had this problem. I am going to agree though with Tyger on this issue also you need to train your mouth and the muscles to open just a bit more. This will prolly sound a little weird though but maybe pratice on a cucumber and some of the other choice veggies, start of slow and work your way up. Also don't get discouraged. I am sure someone else here has had this problem. Too Timid also sells http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=3102 although I have never tried them I can't honestly tell you to much about them.

Good luck!!! ;)

• Members

hahahaaha. Katprr I immediately thought of Fast Times at Ridgemont High from your post.