Official Community Forums Home

Kinky Dares

Maximummax

• Members

never heard of it, but the premise sounds familiar. There was a sex game on here where each member would post a task and you had one week to get it done. I think it would be worth reviving, but it has to have some real rules and better moderation than it did. They could even turn it into a contest and give away a prize for the winner.

• Members
Have you thought about making your own game? Why not sit your lover down in front of the computer screen and the two of you read through the Sex Ed articles found here. ( see the tab above.) Then make up a " dare " for each article. Then cut up paper or cardboard to make cards all the same size, and write the dare on the card. You can shuffle the cards, and each can draw as many dares as you want to experiment with in a given period of time. Set your own rules. You can draw cards to see who has to draw a dare, and perform it on the other. Or you can both draw cards and each do whatever the instruction or dare is on the card to the other. Or you can have His and Her cards, from which each of you pick a card and the partner has to do the dare. What your idea of kinky is may be vastly different than what someone else think is kinky. After all, Our President didn't think oral sex was SEX, and didn't see anything wrong with playing with his intern's pussy with a cigar. I know lots of people who think that is kinky, but not our President! See, you learn something every day.

Have fun.

Howard

My wife and I just found a slot machine we picked up this weekend while driving back from st augustine at a antique store, it not really an antique but works and was sold at a bargin. Besides being fun to play with the tokens, lights, and music that comes out of it I couldn't help but start thinking how I could turn playing the slots into a game giving us abit different type of adult pleasure.

We just have to agree what the jack pot will stand for

Glenn

• Members

No but I will keep watching to see if anyone else finds one like it

Howard, my Dad use to buy me those big dill pickles too. But, his was for the sheer entertainment of it all. He loved watching the faces that inevidably would come once I ate the pickle. I can still remember watching him try to hide his laughter while sitting at the counter. Your dad sounds like my kinda guy!

• Members
Howard, my Dad use to buy me those big dill pickles too. But, his was for the sheer entertainment of it all. He loved watching the faces that inevidably would come once I ate the pickle. I can still remember watching him try to hide his laughter while sitting at the counter. Your dad sounds like my kinda guy!

Gosh in these parts we have pickled eggs and pigs feet, I think my wife would like them but I not a fan of it. Ya'll just got me to think about those southern treats. I prefer a hot fresh bag of boiled peanuts personally but that a great idea ya'll just gave me.

Glenn

• Members

Glen just had an idea for you

go get some blank stickers from the office supply section and write the sexual favors on them. then stick them over the pictures on the wheels. for example: write bj three times and cover the three lemons, so on and so forth.

then throughout the week goes by you can reward each other with tokens. like if you do the dishes, out of the blue, then she rewards you with how ever many tokens she sees fit.

at the end of the day, week, whatever, you spin to win. only sometimes you win and sometimes she wins. ya never know what your gonna get. and if you have several tokens then watch out it's gonna get exciting!!

• Members
Glen just had an idea for you

go get some blank stickers from the office supply section and write the sexual favors on them. then stick them over the pictures on the wheels. for example: write bj three times and cover the three lemons, so on and so forth.

then throughout the week goes by you can reward each other with tokens. like if you do the dishes, out of the blue, then she rewards you with how ever many tokens she sees fit.

at the end of the day, week, whatever, you spin to win. only sometimes you win and sometimes she wins. ya never know what your gonna get. and if you have several tokens then watch out it's gonna get exciting!!

Now there an idea, I better move the slot machine to the bedroom though because if my mother and mother in law come over and start playing ( they good at winning slots) well then I gonna have alot of explaining to do and that might get exciting to watch(LOL)

Glenn