Official Community Forums Home

Hello

cherbearam

• Members

Hi, I am a 51 year old female, marrried 26 and 1/2 years! I'm trying to get my love life with my hubby some uplifts! I have my own secret sex toys and trying to figure how to introduce them to him. He is very conservative, but he is trying. He has agreed to anal sex toys and flavored lube, so it's a start. Any advice or ideas are welcome :)

First off, welcome to the forum! I hope you have fun reading & learning & contributing!!

As far as the sex toys, BRING THEM OUT OF HIDING!! Introduce them to your hubby, let him see them. Allow him to share in the fun! Even if he doesn't want to use them, he is still aware of them. Being open and honest about your desires are extremely important! There's also the whole trust aspect of it all as well.

So, good luck, and I hope you have fun. I look forward to seeing some posts!!

• Members

We have done anal play since the beginning of our marriage, I just recently introduce some anal toys and he was very ok about it. He will pull them out now without my encouragement.

I want to introduce vibrators, I have a couple that are not "realistic" looking but that I like, we are traveling out of town this next week. I am thinking of taking those with me and introducing them then.

Advice welcome

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Update: On our way out of town, I told my husband I wanted to stop at the adult toy store to get some bubble bath and soap that was NOT girlie scented like the ones I have at home. He agreed and when we pulled into the parking lot, he asked if I wanted him to come in. I told him only if he felt comfortable, but that I'd appreciate it if he did come help choose the soap. In he came, I had told him it was a large place, but I could see he was surprised how large and all the items they have. We choose our soap and when I was looking at some candles, I turned around and found him looking at the vibrators. I left him alone to "explore" and wandered near by but not too close. He came to me and said shall we get one? The look on my face gave me away (after all, after 26+ years, he can read most of my expressions) and he said "you have some!" I said yes, he asked if I brought them with me on the trip and again I nodded. He laughed and hugged me and said I want to see them tonight! We wandered the store somemore, stopping to comment on some items.

On our way to our destination, we talked about some of the items we saw, including vibrators and how I came to find these toys. That night was wonderful, although he had problems learning how to use the controls (he has problems with the tv remote), he was willing to learn them. He commented at least they dont have as many buttons as the tv remote.

In all, we had a great 4 days away, talking, loving and talking more. On one talk, he asked if I'd ever consent to being tied up, that he'd love to have me totally under his control. This surprised me and we talked about this more. Plans are in the making for just such a time.

thanks for your advice,

ps: my teen age son told me after we got home on our way to his dr appt that anytime we want the house to ourselves to tell him and he will make sure we have it! I gave him a look like "WHAT are you talking about"? his reply, it was obvious to him, his sister and brother that we need time alone. :P

• Members

thanks, did I mention we have reservations at the same resort for Nov? :) I should also mention we have been married for 26years, we have had our up's and downs-AND I don't mean sexually! :) We have been through a lot together, the past 5 years were downers. We just couldn't seem to get out "act" together. Something happened in May and our relationship is better than it ever has been. In the bedroom and out! :rolleyes: