Official Community Forums Home

Clit Jewerly

cdwaldorf

• Members

I am wanting to buy some non-piercing clit jewerly. I have found some that I really like but it is expensive. It is about $75 and it covers the whole vagina. I am wanting to seduce my husband and I get turned on by looking at this jewerly. My question is has anyone every bought this jewerly and is it worth it? Also is this something that would turn my husband on?

• Members

I cannot speak for your hubby, but I like clit jewelry. I don't know that I have seen stuff that covers the entire labia, but I think it would be interesting. You might email him the link or just call him in when you look at it next time an show him how hot it makes you. It's alot of $$$$ to spend, so be careful, and even if he knows you want it and plan to get it, you can still surprise him with it one night.

Personally, I've never tried any clit jewelry, so I'm not really sure. I'm always improvising and using things that aren't normally used for what they are designed for (so long as it's safe). Maybe try some nipple rings (non-piercing) and try those out?

• Members

I don't know much about the non peircing jewelry, but I can tell you that you don't want to actually get your clit peirced.....IT REALLY HURTS. LOL.

Howard, piercing any part of the body is going to cause some sort of pain. Especially in a sensitive area such as the clit. I've seen it done with a girl that has an extremely high tolerance for pain, with a reputable piercer, and yes, there was pain. I've had my navel and tongue done. There's pain. More pain with the navel than the tongue though, cuz on your tongue, your pain nerves are mostly around the edges. The navel hurt though. Not terribly, and once it was over, I was left with just a throbbing kind of feeling. Sensitive to the touch too. Not like a tattoo, where the pain is extended.

My ex husband had the forskin scar at the top of his penis done, right below the head. Again, there was pain. Which, in retrospect, and all honesty, I now am glad that one hurt. Petty? Yes. But I am human and allowed. *insert evil laughter here* :P

Piercing has to be experiences to truly know how it feels. It's how prepared you are for it. As WELL as the piercer. Someone who knows what they are doing can make the experience much more pleasant. And, having new in the package, sharp, sterile needles are also of the upmost importance. But, keep in mind, it's a larger gauge needle than a regular injection needle, and, yes, it does hurt. You are right, that a piercer needs to know what they are doing, because permanent damage can occur. Some piercers won't even do genital piercings such as the clit, just for that reason. Everyone is different, though the basics are usually the same, as far as nerves go. But, it is a chance to take if you get pierced.

I love seeing clit jewelry on a woman. Whether it's pierced or clipped. On men and thier penises, not really so much. However, on the right man, nipple rings are cool too.

• Members

Howard, I used to be a piercer..............it hurts. There are tooooo many nerves there for it not to hurt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I went on eBay and entered in 'clit' just to see what came up and there was really cheap good looking clit jewerly on there =]