Official Community Forums Home

I Want To Watch My Having Sex With Another Guy

garwhit

• Members

why? Would it matter if it was someone you know? Would you prefer it be someone you know or not? Has she expressed interest in this?

• Members

WHY? Well, clearly this is this man's fantasy. This is not uncommon - many men fantasize about watching their lover with another man - sometimes joining in, sometimes just watching. It is just one of those fantasies. Why is the "why" so important?

Although, I would wonder what the point of the post is - just to say it "out loud" so to speak?

This is a possible fantasy to fullfill without the use of another man in the bedroom. Either with toys, watching her masturbate using another sex toy.

Using a camcorder, to record your lovemaking, and then watching it. From that angle, it almost seems as if you're watching someone else

Role play by pretending your someone else. Use of mirrors strategically placed around the area where you're going to have sex, and watching yourself have sex with your SO. Or, if you want to invest, and she is up for it, the use of a male sex doll.

The majority of relationships simply cannont withstand the aftermath of having another person in the bedroom. It's just not able to be done. The questions and self-doubt eat at you and can destroy the relationship.

Having a fantasy is fine. Fullfilling it, and living with what happens afterward can be totally different than what you had thought it'd be.

• Members

I agree with Tyger. You have be be able to deal with the aftermath. Imagining the images in your head and reality do not always translate to pleasure. Have you discussed this between the two of you. The fallout could destroy what you have. I just urge you to really put a lot of thought into this.