Official Community Forums Home

Any Info?

cherbearam

Well, I've never seen an adult film without some sort of BJ, unless you're talking girl on girl stuff.

If your husband has a fetish, then I would suggest looking for adult films with his fetish/preference theme in it.

• Members

No, we are not interested in girl on girl. Just not so much BJ. Also does anyone know of ones that have a decent story plot? I see so many and wonder just how entertaining they are.

thanks

Please check out the Adult DVD review forum more. There is an ever growing amount of DVD's being reviewed here. Some good, some not so good. This forum is fairly new, but there are still some great reviews here.

The good thing about DVDs, is that you can skip chapters, either to the ones you want to see, or the ones that you find you don't like.

Good luck in your search.

• Members

I think that BJ are very, very common and lengthy in most Adult DVD's. It is a natural part of foreplay - and while I don't need to see a 5 hour BJ, most men like to watch and imagine it is THEIR cock that is being sucked.

If I had to guess, I would say your man is uncomfortable seeing other "cocks" in that way. If that is the case, just fast forward past the BJ - I tend to do that too.

As for story line, try Paul THomas films. He has the best plots and story lines. I also just reviewed one called "The Prisoner" by Ren Savants - it was great - and there was BJ but not a ton.

• Members

Thanks, I didn't mention in my update on our trip, but while at the adult toy store, he was wandering the DVD selection. I have ordered the "better sex" DVD set as a way of introducing this(he told me he wouldn't mind if they were more educational). Plus I found out our adult toy store rents their DVD's for a decent cost. So you can try before buying. Although TT has better prices for DVD's, this is a way for us to see if we like it or not.

I'll keep checking in on the reviews, thanks for your suggestion.

• Members

Those are the DVD's I ordered He does allow me to give him bj and he does give me great oral sex satisfaction. I am not sure just why he doesn't want to watch others, to me it's a way of learning more how to please him. Oh, well, baby steps, he has accepted vibrators, flavored lubes and is now talking about expanding our toy box! So, we are making progress.

• Members

I have yet to find one with out a BJ, so if you do good luck to ya. What we do is have a little make out moment when those come up in the movies, you might want to try that if you can't find any.