Official Community Forums Home

19 Months And Counting.

• Members

Hi, I'm a 43 yr old male with the libido of a 19 yr old. I recently (19 months ago) met a woman who is my match, sexually, emotionally and so on.

We've had phenominal sex, she's said she's never had oral orgasms before and it is new to her. Yet her orgasms lack the vaginal clenching, but do send her off the bed & on the floor. She loves to give & receive oral sex which I found wonderful. She had come from a 18yr marriage and she says sex was good, but nothing like it is now. She is a squirter (is new to her with me), coming at the drop of a hat....or finger, lol. She is extremely talented orally and one of few women to have ever gotten me off, yet has never had a man ejaculate in her mouth.

With that said I personally have two issues;

1) The vaginal clenching during oral orgasms - (I've never met a woman who doesn't.)

2) Orally being scared\intimidated of my ejaculate - (Why stop while I'm having my "moment"? She's said I've "gotten" her and said "it's really not that bad") I assume she's speaking of the taste.

Ladies, I'm here for answers...please. I'm not asking her to swallow & I do believe she is attempting to get used to the idea. I'd just wish she didn't abandon me while I'm at the beginning of an orgasm. (Think how it would feel to you if us men abondon your clitoris as your reaching your pinnacle.)

Keith

• Members

Welcome Keith!

OK, first....ALL women are different! If your new lady squirts - TAKE A BOW and say a PRAYER of THANKS! There is NO reason to be worrying about her orgasms! Not all women will have that tell-tale clenching - although many do. DOes she shake? Does her face flush? Does she lubricate more? There are many ways to see if she is cumming!

Second, hey, I am with you on the swallowing thing. If she is literally "abandoning" you during your climax, that is wrong. IF you do not care about the swallowing, get her to let you titty fuck her, finish you via hand, or spit (my cardinal sin, but better than walking away).

Sounds like you have some minor issues - talk to her and see how you can resolve things!

• Members
Welcome Keith!

OK, first....ALL women are different! If your new lady squirts - TAKE A BOW and say a PRAYER of THANKS! There is NO reason to be worrying about her orgasms! Not all women will have that tell-tale clenching - although many do. DOes she shake? Does her face flush? Does she lubricate more? There are many ways to see if she is cumming!

Second, hey, I am with you on the swallowing thing. If she is literally "abandoning" you during your climax, that is wrong. IF you do not care about the swallowing, get her to let you titty fuck her, finish you via hand, or spit (my cardinal sin, but better than walking away).

Sounds like you have some minor issues - talk to her and see how you can resolve things!

Yes Mikayla she does shake, she breaks out in a massive sweat as well. She is constantly wet and I'm not joking...she can lubricate like no other woman. Actually she lubricates so much that she runs down my scrotum and on the surface we're on. I've shown her the video of Seymore Butts & Alisha Klass and their video on squirting, prior to attempting this with her. So she had some clue that this is normal, yet the first time it happened...she almost freaked out completely. She regularly soaks 4-5 bath towels right through, so much that we've bought a vinyl cover for her bed. I'd like to see a waterbed in her room....lol

Anal sex with her is simply amazing!! I was her first anal experience. She had wondered about it prior in her marriage...yet he thought of it as disgusting. I hear so many women talk about using lube, she loves vaginal before anal...that just drives her insane. With that said....I just remove myself and slowly enter her anus...most of the time she pushes me MUCH faster than I have even been inserted...but I'm getting used to it.

Now a new question. I've done my studies on anal sex, yet I have not found one that would verify a woman become anally lubricated from it. It's amazing, she's amazing...I have visually verified it from behind (during anal), she does produce a clear wetness from anal sex... and she has HUGE orgasms from it as well. I'm going to ask her to explore DP and see what type of reaction I get from that!! :D

All I can say is for a 43 yr old couple to have intense sexual acts like we do....it's phenominal!!

Keith

• Members

The anal canal does NOT self-lubricate....exactly. What it does have (sorry if this is gross) is a sort of mucus-like substance that can be excreeted to help stools pass through. This is not lubricant due to excitement however.

If she is VERY wet and you are using her own lube to enter her - I would STILL suggest using another lube. Safe and slick before you stick in your dick! Just my advice!

As for the DP - go for it - I am sure she will love it! Oh, and she is orgasming, so ENJOY!

• Members
The anal canal does NOT self-lubricate....exactly. What it does have (sorry if this is gross) is a sort of mucus-like substance that can be excreeted to help stools pass through. This is not lubricant due to excitement however.

If she is VERY wet and you are using her own lube to enter her - I would STILL suggest using another lube. Safe and slick before you stick in your dick! Just my advice!

As for the DP - go for it - I am sure she will love it! Oh, and she is orgasming, so ENJOY!

Mikayla, thanks for your response. Anal sex with her requires no lube, to use lube would make it terribly messy. The mucus-like substance is more than adequate for lubrication. (maybe her bowels think I'm a stool passing through...lol.) Yet her vaginal wetness during anal sex is rediculous, I've never met a woman who actually drips from her vagina while having anal sex. If that any indication of how much she likes it...WOW! I know she has orgasms from anal sex...as she vocalizes and begins to shake. I'm simply amazed with her, both in & out of the bedroom.

As far as her being wet, it's incredible as I've stated prior. Usually so much so that I lose sensation if being inside her vagina.

Keith

• 1 month later...
  • Members
1) The vaginal clenching during oral orgasms - (I've never met a woman who doesn't.)

2) Orally being scared\intimidated of my ejaculate - (Why stop while I'm having my "moment"? She's said I've "gotten" her and said "it's really not that bad") I assume she's speaking of the taste.

1. Doing her kegels will help with the clenching, but if she is cuming don't worry about it.

2. I believe all women should follow through and not stop before our men come. But some people think that is gross, I used to. Talk to her about it and see what she thinks about it.