Official Community Forums Home

Things I Can Do To Get To Know My Man....

i just started to talk to a guy and i realized that i dont want to rush into havin sex b.c in the past it has only hurt me...but yet im still so curious about him.. like well for one his size... and how kinky he is b.c im the type of girl that is willing to at least try everything once. :D and i need to know things i can do and ask him so that he dont think im like a total freak but still get the answers i want with out rushing the relationship... got any ideas ?

• Members

go to a dance club, most people will let thier inhabitions down when on the floor. If you are a good dancer, you will get a pretty good idea of his size and if he says he wants to go to a dark corner and shag, then you have an idea of his kinks. :D

• Members

To lilmillie: Play it cool-there are plenty out there wanting what you have to offer. Check them or him out. Don't spread yopur legs for the first bimbo that sounds or looks good. You sound young so take your time and see what he has to offer in common sense and stability. Some are like rabbits-hop on-hop off and so long!1

When you look for jeans or a dress you don't pick the first one that catches your eyes. Take your time.

Also not all towns have dance clubs. Most keep the corners well lit so - you be the judge ..........