Official Community Forums Home

VioletPearl

I would like to intoduce myself, as the newbie! I am married, have 2 grown adult children and one still in High School.

This is my second marriage and hubby and I have been together for 17 years. This is all new to me

but I find it very interesting, and helpful.

I want to be lovers with my hubby. Help

Coming from a religious up bringing, and having some hang ups still I'm recognize I am

not alone. So, thanks to those who share their stories and experiences.

Many thanks to Howard!

VioletPearl

• Members

Well good luck and Have fun. I am sure if you want to be a lover you will be. Just practice and have fun

I'm writing an article just about this subject, hopefully to come soon!

Anyway, welcome to the forum, have fun reading, learning, experimenting, & loving!

I'm writing an article just about this subject, hopefully to come soon!

Anyway, welcome to the forum, have fun reading, learning, experimenting, & loving!

I look forward to reading your lastest article on this subject matter. Thanks.

Well good luck and Have fun. I am sure if you want to be a lover you will be. Just practice and have fun

Our relationship hit a dangerously boring! I'm am trying to bring it back to an exciting experience

for us both.. thanks for your suggestions.

• Members

I would definitely check out the sex ed section here. I wrote many articles that address Mismatched sex drives, How To Spice up your love life with Foreplay, Introduction to Toys, Introduction to bondage....and there are a ton more to read there!

Read the articles, get ideas, and don't be afraid to assert yourself with your man in the bedroom! Have confidence in your sexy self and start trying new things. Being a great lover is a give and take situation - so be willing to give as well!

There is nothing that will get a man interested in sex MORE than finding out that you are sleeping next to a horny woman!

Surprise him by climbing into the shower with him, to play with him. Or wake him up some morning with his cock growing in your mouth. Trust me. These things work are just a few of the easy things you can do to fire up the relationship. Never been on top before? Don't let the sun set today with that fact still being true.

My wife once caught me napping, and stripped off her sweatshirt and bra, and rubbed her nipples against my nose, until a woke up. When I realized what was happening, and what she was doing, I tried to lick one of her nipples with my tongue. She dodged my tongue and continued to pummel my nose with her nipples. But, they gave her away: I could feel them become much harder! We both began to laugh. I think I called her my favorite wench( sorry, Mikayla, you were not my first.) or something equally as saucy. She got off me and began removing my pants. She got junior out, stripped out of her sweat pants, and panties, and climbed aboard.leaving me with my shirt on. I laughed most of the time, as she simply would not let me do anything she didn't want me to do!

i loved the fact that it was her idea, and she was very innovative in waking me up. My wife is not particularly well endowned on top. But she knew how to use what God Gave her. And she did very well.

So, welcome to the forum. Please, do read the Sex Ed. articles. You will find a tab at the top of this page you can click your cursor on to open up that index and click on any article that interests you. You owe it to yourself, to read them, and have your husband read them, too. I prefer that couples read them together. They are usually a great turn on, and its okay to interrupt the reading to play with each other. Sometimes, with some couples, it takes weeks to finish the article, and then they can't remember what they read at that beginning. So, they have to do it again!!! ( Read that is ! The rest they were going to do with and without an excuse!)

If I have written anything to inspire you, Thank you. It makes the time writing here all the more fun and worth while.

Howard

I have enoyed your comments, and have taken them into the bedroom. It's good to hear what turns him, and gives him pleasure.

Thanks . Your wife's a lucky lady!