Official Community Forums Home

Doing A Happy Dance

• Members

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO guess what! Last night WAS AWESOME!! YEEAHH OH YEAHH.. ok let me control myself.. it was so much fun! So Hubby went to bed with the baby while I waited for the boys to get back from my MIL they didn't get home until 12am.. Ealier in the day I cooked just reg. rice and beans and chicken (yes the spanish in me! LOL) and when Hubby came home I served him as usual he went into our AC room after a long day of work and I finished up with the baby (feeding and bathing her) and in the mist of it he Chripped me on the Nextel telling me that the food was VERY GOOD.. I was like OH YEAH really.. and went to the room and asked would you like a 2nd serving.. and he looked at me and said but it will put me to sleep then (SO I GUESS HE WAS THINKING WHAT I WAS THINKING AFTER ALL....) I told him its ok he could eat again and asked if ihe wanted more and he said yes please so with that he ate and sure enough shortly after he did fall asleep but I let him sleep.. (see Howard I did it! LOL I let him rest! LOL) and so then like an hr. later put the baby down and went to the living room to listen for the door, boys came and put them to bed and returned to my room and I went and gave him a little kiss on the lips and he woke up and I said I love you.. and then we started to laugh cause Gabi (baby) woke up making noises like Hey what are you 2 about to do.. I though oh well there goes that and said Well look whose awake and just layed on his chest which I always do.. but last night for some reason he actually got HARD.. I was like OH WHAT IS THIS?? and I looked at him and smiled and he got HARDER?? HUH?? is all I said but I went with it?? ( I keep thinking I cook daily what was so different in this food! LOLLOL) but we started to fool around and our kind Gabi fell asleep again ! YEEAAHHHHHH... so we got into it.. and then he said OH wait a mintue and got those sleeves he had bought.. OK WHAT GIVES>.. those things were so little once he put them on! ! LOL and I didn't feel a dfference really and we laughed about it.. but he still kept it on.. and we con't to have fun... and then we both came.. AHHHH I thought well that was fun but all of a sudden he's talking to me about something & pulls my head down on him and I'm OH REALLY and so I give him some head and LORD AND BEHOLD he got Hard again! YYEEAHHH ( ok I say yeah because lately if he had cum and I tried to give him head he would get the giggles and not get hard.. ) and so we went at it again.. and he changed the sleeve but still nothing.. and then AHH my fav. words.. "turn over for me" OHHH YEEAHHH... and then we REALLY started having fun.. we both Came REALLY hard.. and I am ONE HAPPY Camper as Gabi didn't wake up and we both cuddled afterwords but I did feel bad cause he only got 1 hr. of sleep after that.. BUt I did call him already this AM and told him I loved him and that I woke up with an extra smile.. He just laughed.. OHHH yeah......

just had to share my happy night!

Maybe rice, beans and chicken should be your "In The Mood Food"!!! LOL Glad that everything went so well, and you had a great night!! Laughing and sharing laughter is wonderful, not only good for you and relaxing, but it helps bond people as well. Keeping things light, and no pressure really helped.

Best wishes for continued successes!

• Members

Very Good!!!! Continue to have fun with your hubby and stick with rice, beans, and chicken

• Members

Spiderqueen, I have to tell ya...My guy took me out for Spanish food the other night....I love it alot...I think he had rice, beans and chicken too....lol...I know I had sex with him that night like never before...so since you mentioned that, I am thinking it is either that combination of food, or....whatever spices used to cook it...

I am glad you had a most awesome night....those are the kinds of nights that will keep you smiling all week and keeps your co-workers asking you "what are you grinning about?" LOL! I hope you have more of those nights!

• Members
I am glad you had a most awesome night....those are the kinds of nights that will keep you smiling all week and keeps your co-workers asking you "what are you grinning about?" LOL! I hope you have more of those nights!

LOL actually it isn't my coworkers who will be asking more like my boys who are 8 and 4 who already asked Mama why are you smiling so much! LOL LOL (I'm a Stay @ home mom) LOL LOL

and thanks you guys.. Guess what I'm making for dinner tonight! LOLLO LLOL