Official Community Forums Home

Bling Bling Glider

Valntyn

• Members

SE0536-80-2main.jpg

I never considered myself a girl who liked “bling bling,” but lemme tell you, I’m not knockin’ it now! The Bling Bling Glider is a slim, sleek, SHINY vibe that should make anyone sing praise to all things bling.

This vibrator takes 2 AAA batteries (not included). Twist off the bottom, slide the batteries in and twist the bottom back on. There’s a plastic strip in the battery chamber; I suggest leaving it in to help keep the vibrations at a minimum (otherwise the batteries will knock around and be loud). The toy’s vibrations are not loud, but would be heard by someone else in the same room. The multi-speed vibrations are controlled by a turn dial at the base of the toy. The vibes even at their low setting were enough to satisfy THIS girl who demands high vibes!

The toy itself is made of a metallic plastic that just shines, shines, shines. There’s a “head” at the top and a 1.5” long section of ridges beneath that. The rest of the vibe is straight and smooth. I don’t care for a lot of bumpiness on my toys, and the ridges to this vibe are just enough to feel and enjoy them. I was enjoying them so much so, that my husband ended up holding the vibe while I rode it myself! I didn’t even realize I was doing it until he said, “That is so sexy!”

Because it’s made of plastic, any lube is safe to use with it. Also, it’s waterproof!! This means clean-up is a breeze and shower time can be more fun. Who wouldn’t like to feel their best by bringing their bling into the water?

I recommend this toy for ANY woman. It’s slender enough not to intimidate a novice. It’s powerful enough to pleasure a mistress. And it’s PRETTY!

Spoil yourself with some shiny BLING today!

• Members

Can't say I'm a bling promoter either. But you may have shown us all new options for fun time with bling ;)

• Members

Sounds like fun, I might have to get one of those

Gotta have some BLING!!!!

I'm like a ferret, I LOVE shinies!!! :P;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Ok bear with me this is my first review:

I love shiny and bright colors, so I had to get the Bling Bling Glider. First off I was a little disappointed with the width, but I thought maybe it will have great vibes. The length is perfect though. Well I got everything ready to try my new toy, 2 AAA batteries and lube. The vibes are great, even the lower vibes are strong, but not very loud. These vibes were good enough for me, and I love strong vibes.

Well needless to say this toy worked wonders on the outside and I wanted to see if it felt as good inside, but much to my dismay it didn't. It was too hard and too thin. This was my first experience with a plastic toy, I love that it is waterproof and it will get shower time. If you like strong vibes this toy is great for that, and though I didn't enjoy it inside it does work wonders on the clit.

Very good first try and honest. Honesty is the way to go!! I hope the next toy works out better for you! *hugs*

• Members

Aww, I'm sorry this toy didn't do it for ya! I don't usually care for the hard toys, either, so I was wicked surprised that it worked so well for me -- but we're all different with different tastes! :)

Glad to see you added a review! Everyone's opinion counts, especially to newbies who might be trying to find their first toy!

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Bling Bling Bling

As soon as I opened my latest box from TT, I wanted to give the Bling Bling a try - long, sleek and shiny green (my favorite color) with the added extra of being waterproof. Battery insertion couldn’t be easier, a quick twist of the base, drop in 2 AAA batteries and I was off to relax and play in the tub.

The slender profile makes it easy to hold and the vibrations are felt through out it’s full length. The vibrations felt wonderful on my breasts and nipples. It’s length was great for providing stimulation to my vulva from top to bottom. Vaginally the vibrations were pleasant and enjoyable, but I generally like a fuller feeling. Direct clitoral stimulation is my preference, the more the better and with the Bling Bling even the lower vibrations got me going. A simple twist of the base changed the vibrations from "Ohhh nice to Oh yeah to Oh yeah baby" and within a couple of minutes I was hitting the Big O - bling, bling, bling - and could feel myself gushing even in the tub. My tub time definitely lasted longer then usual and I know I’ll be coming back for more. The only strike against it is its volume. The buzz was such that I was glad there were 2 doors (bedroom and bathroom) between my son and I.

While somewhat new to the sex toy world I think the Bling Bling glider will be enjoyed by novices(slender, easy to hold, nice range of vibrations) and experienced players (sleek, pretty, packs a powerful punch) alike. And even though I’ve not yet explored the world of anal play, the slender design and delightful vibrations have me seriously considering yet another new experience. :rolleyes:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5619

http://shop.tootimid.com/productimages/sex...36-80-2main.jpg