Official Community Forums Home

I Can't Find It!

curious11

I've been looking for this cream or lube for anal sex. It supposedly numbs out the asshole so the girl doesnt feel pain. my girlfriend doesnt want to feel the pain so we thought bout some kind of lube..do u guys know of anytin or any other technique?? help me..im desperate here.. :o

I've been looking for this cream or lube for anal sex. It supposedly numbs out the asshole so the girl doesnt feel pain. my girlfriend doesnt want to feel the pain so we thought bout some kind of lube..do u guys know of anytin or any other technique?? help me..im desperate here.. :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I found this on a web site about anal play...It makes sense, you and your girlfriend may want to take this into consideration.

Never use an anal cream that desensitizes. Not only will this reduce enjoyment, it could lead to the receptive partner being hurt without realizing it. Their cues of how comfortable they are and how relaxed as you penetrate them are critical, and they can not give you accurate feedback if they are numb.

Maybe you could start out with a slender toy or you finger with lots of lube (astro-glide lube is awesome) that way she gets used to the idea first. Who knows, maybe she could try it on you too. :)

• Members

the art of analgood advice

you can try this link or look on this site and look for the art of anal it is a good size article explaining anal as well as an exercise technique and you will learn all you need to about how to do this without the pain, and it is correct to never use desencitising cream. would you want to be numbed up so you cannot feel your legs and then go out and over do something causing damage. Anal sex can be done without pain but it will take time, practice and she must want it for it to work. you might want to consider trying to learn this yourself as well. if you know what it feels like you will know how slow and easy to go. goo luck

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Get her an Anal Vibrator and help her put it in with jelly when you two have conventional sex. She will love the extra pleasure from it ;) . And they are thinner than your rod, go in quite easily (but take time here, wait till the anal muscle relaxes :o and then go a little bit further, it can be painless if it goes real slow).

Thin peops (like me) are quite sensitive to having something, even a finger, fast jammed there. Maybe not so thin peops too, i don't know.

After a few times she will probably be ready for your cock in her tail hole. Maybe warm it up with the vibrator first. Keep her clitty very very happy :):):):) during the anal sex so she wants a repeat.

Good luck on this venture, Kate :rolleyes: