Official Community Forums Home

Pocket Rocket Jr.

Valntyn

• Members

DJ0376-14main.jpg

Remember Doc Johnson’s Pocket Rocket? Prepare yourself for blast-off with the half-sized Pocket Rocket Jr!!

This little vibe is cute and discreet. It’s waterproof for use in the shower and even has a nylon wrist loop so you won’t drop it when it gets slick. It’s not loud, either, so if you live in a dorm or share a bathroom at home, no one will know what you’re doing unless YOU give it away!

Use any lube you want, run it all over your body, and have an easy clean up afterwards.

The stimulating end has a smooth removable cap that you can keep on or take off, giving slightly different vibe stimulation.

Packaged with its own “N” sized battery, this is perfect as a little naughty gift for a friend, added to a gift bag or even used as party favors!

• 3 weeks later...

That looks so cute!! How'd I miss this one?? Did you get the orange one?

• Members

Did you use this toy? Did it render an orgasm - or get you warmed up? My pocket rocket I LOVE and it always gets me off - either solo or during, so I was just wondering!

• Members

OMG I just got this toy last week at a local sex shop, lol!

Mine was purple, and it works GREAT! Its more powerful then you all think, and it is QUIET, my boyfriend even agress =]

I did get an orgasm, and tried to get another one about 2minutes later, but it was working, so I think I didnt wait long enough between the first and second as sometimes your clit gets numb from the constant vibrations, just as a tip.

And I didnt know the top could come off, YAY new vibrations to try soon!

The size is great because you can carry it around decretly and it doesnt turn on easily either.

Recommended for a first time toy and to add some clit rubbing during sex!

~MK

• Members

Yes, I used it and yes, I DID like it! ;):wub: I had to have hubby refresh my memory, though, seeing as I'd written this over two weeks ago! *laugh* I liked the vibes much better without the cap, with the metal nubbies against me -- that little thing has some serious vibrations for something so small!

It's actually red in color, by the way, not orange (sadly, seeing as I love orange!).

• Members

Ooh, this looks great! Is it really quiet though? I'm looking for something that's as quiet as possible. I've read a few reviews and so far this is the only one that stands out as "quiet." I need something as close to silent as can be - discretion is a must if I take it, er, traveling with me. ;) Thanks!