Official Community Forums Home

Breast Enhancers

smb

Alright gals, I am extremely curious about breast enhancers (pumps) but have a number of questions. For one, Do they work??? How long do the results last???? Which ones do you guys recommend??? How easy are they to use????

I'm sooooo anti surgery but HATE how small my boobs are!!!!!!!

I blame my family genetics for my small boobs :(

• Members

To my knowledge, no "breast enhancing" pumps, creams or other products work. I would either work with what God gave you (small breasts can be wonderful too) OR consider a breast augmentation surgery. ALthough this sounds really extreme, if you want big boobs......well, lets just say the mantra "I must, I must, I must increase my bust" doesn't really work!

Good luck...perhaps others will have more advice for you!

• Members

I have tried all kinds of supplements and creams and pumps, THEY DON'T WORK. I have to agree with Mikayla on this one.

None of that stuff works.

I'm all for working out and eating right, don't get me wrong here, but, the more active you are, then the smaller your breasts usually are. Breast tissue is fatty tissue. If you loose weight, then, that's usually the first place you loose, and gain.

Nothing short of surgery or bra-stuffing really works. I've seen many products out there, seen many try them, although not myself, and none of it worked for any of them.

Love what you have. The more accepting you are of yourself, the more accepting others will be of you as well!

I'm all for working out and eating right, don't get me wrong here, but, the more active you are, then the smaller your breasts usually are. Breast tissue is fatty tissue. If you loose weight, then, that's usually the first place you loose, and gain.

Nothing short of surgery or bra-stuffing really works. I've seen many products out there, seen many try them, although not myself, and none of it worked for any of them.

Love what you have. The more accepting you are of yourself, the more accepting others will be of you as well!

GETTING SKINNY I GUESS HAS IT'S UPS AND DOWNS <_<

• Members

Tyger

Not everyone who loses weight loses breast mass. When I gain weight my boobs never get any bigger but by god my ass does. And when I lose the weight I lose the ass. And it was so cute and now its tiny again :(

• Members

Invest in a great padded bra! Thats my trick... HA HA I have rather small breasts and its not because of family genetics (both sides of my family have very large breasts) Its just who i am. do i still dislike them? sure but hey i have to learn to live with what i have. Don't get me wrong though, i have always wondered the same thing, and yes i have thought about having an augmentation done, but the BF likes them the way they are... so small they shall stay. and there is nothing wrong with that!