Official Community Forums Home

New Girl

paula2

• Members

Hey everyone. Im new to the forum. A while back I bought a vibrator here, it was my first one, but I heard "every woman has one". It was one of those free ones though (only pay shipping) and it broke in a day. I REALLY liked that thing. I hope to get a new one, a better quality one at that. Im gonna hold back, but I will say I really want to get another one.

I guess what Im interested in is getting tips from people. I am a 26 year old female, and I want to rock in bed! I am kind of shy, but very interested in trying new things. But I feel like I need to get some more confidence... No one has really "taught me" what works and what doesn't, so I find that sex can become more trying to figure it all out, rather than enjoying it. I really want to get into it though, I like it. So if anyone has tips please let me know. I want to hear it all! I am attaching a picture of me for anyone that wants to see!

post-5152-1189127246_thumb.jpg

• Members

How in the world did you break it so fast?

Damn you must have really loved that thing to wear it out on the first day! :P

Plenty of topics to read up on here that will surely help you out, and loads of reviews to help you find a new replacement.

Looks like you have some good ink on you judging by the pic!

• Members

I believe Howard's always touting the one-year guarantee on every product purchased from TT.com. Not sure if it applies to the freebies, but check it out!

• Members

You know I did love that thing, but I think it was defective or something. I used it non stop for a good while. I started off waiting and warming up fpr my boyfriend, and by the time he got to me I was "on one"! That was the best sex of my life, I came and came, and then we ditched the vibrator, but it didnt interupt a thing. I was already so hot that I just kept going. I really let go that night. I want a new vibrator, but I cant afford it! And I threw away the packaging when I got it, so I cant even return it. Its been a month or more now anyhow. Next time Im just going to get a better one, and keep the stuff for a refund in that year. I really want a new one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call Meaghan at TooTimid. I'm almost certain that the guarantee extends to the freebies as well. Like 99% sure. Glad you found us! Read & Post! Glad to have ya!

• Members

welcome and sorry hear about your vibe, I am sure that it will be covered. Post often :P Have Fun

• Members

Well first of all WELCOME!

I should probably start off by saying YES our return policy applies to free items, just give the office a call and if we still have it we can send you another. As for the education, i have learned more from the forum boards here than i ever learned in any sex ed class. Also i have learned so many new positions, tips, tricks, ideas etc. from a lot of the educational DVDs that we have here. The loving Sex series are my fave! Also, as tacky as this is, hit the books! i read 'tickle his pickle'and I'm now in the process of reading 'toygasms' I don't think that one is in the store yet but if its a good one I'll make sure i ask rob if we can add it. But honestly if you have a question ASK! everyone here on the boards is more than willing to help anyone that posts. (and if you have anymore toy malfunctions please call the office, we have a return policy for a reason!!! we don't want you to be dissatisfied with anything that you purchase here!)

hope this helped!

Post often!!

Emily