Official Community Forums Home

It Never Feels Orgasmic Good

sbetterton

I have a problem. Ever since I've become sexually active i've never had an orgasm. I do masterbate, always with a vibrator. I've never been able to get off in any other way. My boyfriend is so great, before we have sex he always goes down on me to help warm me up. I'm upset because all through my life its never felt great.. Like it feels good but either is just normal or its like this sensitive pain sort of. Is there something wrong with me? Why don't I get that mind blowing feeling when any one rubs my clit or goes down on me. (he usually keeps going till i tell him i'm ready) Please any comment or suggestion is welcome.

Thanks!

• Members
I have a problem. Ever since I've become sexually active i've never had an orgasm. I do masterbate, always with a vibrator. I've never been able to get off in any other way. My boyfriend is so great, before we have sex he always goes down on me to help warm me up. I'm upset because all through my life its never felt great.. Like it feels good but either is just normal or its like this sensitive pain sort of. Is there something wrong with me? Why don't I get that mind blowing feeling when any one rubs my clit or goes down on me. (he usually keeps going till i tell him i'm ready) Please any comment or suggestion is welcome.

Thanks!

Ever feel like your about to pee when he does these things to you?

Glenn

• Members

How long have you been using a vibe and how often do you use it? Sometimes you can actually cause your body to get used to certain stimulation. Have you tried more direct clitoral stimulation during sex either using a vibe of even your partners and/or your fingers?

How about sex positions? Try to position yourself so that your clit is pressed against his pubic bone and grind away!

You are not alone on this...I have heard many women have more trouble having an orgasm during penetration versus mastrbation. Its all about finding what feels good and works for you.

Could also be caused by his technique.....sex is waaaay more than just pounding away if that his style!

You could also be concentrating too much as well..relaxation and breathing is very important to achieve good orgasms.

Experiment with diff positions, clitoral stimulation, and breathing patterns..Take your time and let it build up and you will achieve blissful orgasms.

;)

Well I do feel like I have too pee sometimes. But its like when we get really into it it feels like its to sensitive. If that makes sense. I'm not really concerned with an orgasm during sex as much as I am with having one with my boyfriend in general. I have been using a vibe for about 3 years. Any Tips.. ?

• Members

Please don't be offended by this, but it could be your age. I myself am very sensitive to the age thing, but I was sexually active for a few years before I experienced the big world shaking O. It takes a while to be comfortable in your sexualiy enough to relax with a guy enough to have great orgasms. That is the number one key to having great orgasms - relax (and breathe). If you can have them by yourself, you're halfway there.

Tips:

Try different positions

CLEAR YOUR MIND! Anything on your mind can be keeping you from the orgasm - including thinking of an orgasm

Read some of Mikayla's articles on Orgasms. They'll be able to give you some more tips on how to relax with him so he can give you a mind blowing orgasm...

How to have orgasms

How to have Mulltiple Orgasms

How to have a G Spot Orgasm

And, of course, it's only a matter of time before the educator herself stumbles across this thread and gives more advice...

Wow! Thanks so much!! For the first time it kind of sounds like that could be the reason! It gives me hope that I won't always be like that!! You have helped so much!! Thanks!

• Members

I missed this post somehow!!

You have already gotten some good advice here. I would add this: did you start using a vibrator to orgasm BEFORE you had sex? Have you ever just used your fingers to climax? The reason I ask is, if a woman bypasses the simple stuff - using fingers and hands to orgasm - and goes right for the electronic stimulation, it is possible to become accustomed to the much faster and more intense feeling of the vibe.

Now, this does NOT mean that you are doomed never to climax without a vibe - you definitely can. What I suggest is reading my article on Orgasm - look at the techniques there and try to get comfortable with your body. You are fairly young - so you may not have taken the opportunity to do so. Once you can orgasm freely without toy help you will be good to go!

As far as your man going down on you to "warm you up" that is GREAT! Oral sex is a major part of sex in general. Now, while it is not always expected or it shouldn't be, there is nothing wrong with beginning sex in this way. Gets you ready and horny and anxious for sex - and this in turn can help with the orgasm! Then, during sex, have him finger your clit, or you do it, and the combination of insertion and clitoral stim will most likely render you an orgasm!

Sex is not easy - it is trial and error - and sometimes we have to learn about ourselves to get there. Keep on learning!

Well I was one of those children who enjoyed the bath tub and the running water.. so i have never been able to have an orgasm with out using something to stimulate me.. It gets tiring and very frustrating!

• Members

Ah, that is exactly how I started out too. Don't worry about it, just use your fingers to stimulate your clit - or, use one of your vibes, then I am sure you will fire off an orgasm in no time flat!