Official Community Forums Home

Tips On How To Deepthroat

• Members

Not really hard to do, it comes with a little practice. My comment is to look into his eyes all the time when you do it. Your guy will be so very appreciative, will treat you like a princess forever.

• Members
Not really hard to do, it comes with a little practice. My comment is to look into his eyes all the time when you do it. Your guy will be so very appreciative, will treat you like a princess forever.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As a male I agree. I can't tell you how to deep throat but the eye contact is really hot during the act! You attitude is important also. It is not hot to think you have someone giving you a BJ that does not enjoy the giving. Lots of noise (HHHMM) and lately I've enjoyed lots of sloppy spiting, make it wet and sloppy! Maybe that will help in the deep throating also.

A glass of warm water right before is good.. the opposite is an ice cube is also very good :)

If your a gagger, don't touch your throat until you've had some practice.

Some other tips

Ice Breakers or Altoids - He'll love the heat and you get the taste <g>

Humming is very good.. not only is the noise effective.. it creates a vibration on the penis

Before going all the way down, suckle on the tip (head) of the penis to throw them off guard, they seem to go crazy if they don't see it coming right at that moment!

• 3 weeks later...
A glass of warm water right before is good.. the opposite is an ice cube is also very good :)

If your a gagger, don't touch your throat until you've had some practice.

Some other tips

Ice Breakers or Altoids - He'll love the heat and you get the taste <g>

Humming is very good.. not only is the noise effective.. it creates a vibration on the penis

Before going all the way down, suckle on the tip (head) of the penis to throw them off guard, they seem to go crazy if they don't see it coming right at that moment!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok so how do i not gag / and relax more i want to take it all help !!

• Members
ok so how do i not gag / and relax more  i want to take it all help !!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Chick, just practice going down as far as you can just before you gag. You will find yourself enjoying it more and going a little bit farther down him each time. Deep breath before, head up, and holding your breath at the right time come naturally. 'Took me about most nights for a month do do it easily.

• Members
:) I know what I like...eye contact is HOT...lotza slurpy/slurpin' wet and sloppy suckin'...strong suction and circular tonguing on the head when I am about to cum....a look on the gals face that sez she loves sucking your cock...with a roaming hand trace your nails across my skin-tweak my nipples-finger my brownie and POP POP POP POP POP............mmmmmmmm :P 12GAUGE

• Members

deepthroating is definitely an art. Eye contact, at least intermittently is a MUST. You have to go slow at first, getting their cock nice and wet. Use your hands too...that is really important. Then, as you look up at them, relax your throat and take it all in...in and out slow then faster looking up and him as much as you can. Then play with his balls or if he goes for this, a finger in the ass. LEt him grab your hair if he likes that. Sing a little or hum while it is the deepest in...then take him till he cums. Works everytime! ;)

• Members
deepthroating is definitely an art.  Eye contact, at least intermittently is a MUST.  You have to go slow at first, getting their cock nice and wet.  Use your hands too...that is really important.  Then, as you look up at them, relax your throat and take it all in...in and out slow then faster looking up and him as much as you can.  Then play with his balls or if he goes for this, a finger in the ass.  LEt him grab your hair if he likes that.  Sing a little or hum while it is the deepest in...then take him till he cums.  Works everytime! ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Mikayla, "Sing a little or hum while it is the deepest in", thats something i never thought of or did. Of course my boyfriends didn't know diddly squat, so they missed nothing. I must try that. But dont have a boyfriend right now :( . So it will have to wait.

• Members

Hi Kate! Oh yeah.....singing a little or humming for sure...the vibrations are what does it and they never see it coming. You can even just sing "yeah baby" and that will do it! I actually found it out by accident. I had this boyfriend, he would take a long, long, loooonnnngggg time to cum when I would give him head. I didn't mind the first hour, then I got kind of tired. So I was humming the jeopardy tune just to be funny and in a few seconds...whala! I found out that it would work faster every time! Give it a try the next time you have a "love subject" lol!

• Members

This is all great advice, used a few of these tips myself. Here's another one: Sore throat spray (i.e. Chloraseptic). It has a numbing agent in it so you're not as likely to gag. ;)

p.s. Howard, I find you quite erotic.