Official Community Forums Home

Tigress In The Sack

hot-pants-kate

• Members

:rolleyes:

I try to be very creative in bed, for my guy and myself too. I'll share one of the better moves. This has worked best when he was about 10 years older than me.

At a party, when all have had quite a few drinks, sneak your date into a bedroom, preferably next to the party room. But first whisper to a few girls that are talkers, "Do you think any body would mind if i use the bedroom for a bit?"

Get him undressed, on the bed on his back, and strip for him. Jump on top of his rod and start to get vocal, somewhat loud "Ohh darling, your cock feels so huge in me" Blurt out even thou he says "Whisper, whisper."

Shortly there will be most of the party around the bed encouraging you.

Now fuck his brains out, wiggle and bump down on his prick with a vengeance, thrust your tongue in his ears between long french kisses, and when you cum be extra vocal. Your performance will be scored by cheers and applause.

You immediately are given the reputation of a Tigress in the sack. And within two days, you will be asked out on a date by 99 percent of the guys there. :rolleyes:

• Members
:rolleyes: 

I try to be very creative in bed, for my guy and myself too.  I'll share one of the better moves. This has worked best when he was about 10 years older than me.

At a party, when all have had quite a few drinks, sneak your date into a bedroom, preferably next to the party room. But first whisper to a few girls that are talkers, "Do you think any body would mind if i use the bedroom for a bit?"

Get him undressed, on the bed on his back, and strip for him. Jump on top of his rod and start to get vocal, somewhat loud "Ohh darling, your cock feels so huge in me" Blurt out even thou he says "Whisper, whisper."

Shortly there will be most of the party around the bed encouraging you.

Now fuck his brains out, wiggle and bump down on his prick with a vengeance, thrust your tongue in his ears between long french kisses, and when you cum be extra vocal. Your performance will be scored by cheers and applause.

You immediately are given the reputation of a Tigress in the sack. And within two days, you will be asked out on a date by  99 percent of the guys there.  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow. Interesting technique. If I saw that, I wouldn't ask the girl out tho. :P

• Members
Wow. Interesting technique. If I saw that, I wouldn't ask the girl out tho.  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey all, how do you start a POLL?

Would you want to date a girl that you saw aggresively screwing in a bedroom at a party? YES? NO?

Vote only once, or your credit card will be charger for two lays (giggle).

Kate.

• Members

Kate to start a poll, first you pull it out of his shorts.....open wide.....have plenty of saliva......

wait, you meant about a question poll. ah I see. At the top of this listing there is a red button marked start new poll. type in your poll name, the sub-line then enter the questions one right after another pressing enter between each one. When you have all the options you want then click the post new poll button at the bottom

• Members
Kate to start a poll, first you pull it out of his shorts.....open wide.....have plenty of saliva......

wait, you meant about a question poll.  ah I see.  At the top of this listing there is a red button marked start new poll.  type in your poll name, the sub-line then enter the questions one right after another pressing enter between each one.  When you have all the options you want then click the post new poll button at the bottom

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Crazy, your so loveable cute. Kisses all over your body, Kate gym-shower01.jpg

ps: guess which is me.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

no no no... .KATE IS ON THE FAR RIGHT....and FAR OUT 2 by the by... :P 12GAUGE YO WHAT IT IS...I'M BACK...THE PC WAS GETTIN' A TUNEUP HEY YO 12GAUGE YO HEY KATIE

• Members
:D In reflection I think the tallest gal could be Kate and I'll tell you all why... Below her way cute belly button are the beginnings of some REALLY FINE HIPS. And I believe I have had the pleasure of viewing said hips while gazing at one of the nicest rearends I've seen in a good long while. Thank you very kindly just the same. B) 12GAUGE