Official Community Forums Home

The Other Man (part 2)

• Members

I thought maybe I would give everyone an update on my dilemna I had a month ago regarding "the other man..." but before I go on I want to say thanks to Howard for his post in which he suggested that I asked the guy out to lunch and dump the fiance...I did not ask him to lunch but inside I spiced up my wardrobe for work so that he will notice me and he did. As for the fiance he is still around...so yes I am cheating on him and you know what it is the best thing that I have ever done.

I had my first phone sex experience with the other man which led to a night of pleasure in the back seat of his car...to sex not one day or 2 days but three days in a week...Oh my gosh I never knew I could have that much sex in a week.

Its great to have someone who desires you as much as you desire them...

I'm glad you're happier. However, I want you to think seriously hard on one thing: Would YOU like it if YOU were being cheated on? Probably not. To be respectful of your fiance', if I were you, I'd let him go. It's not fair to have him think that you're being faithful to him, when you're not. And, sleeping with 2 people, one of which thinks he's the only one, is also not overly cool or kind.

Breaking up is never easy, but sometimes it's the most kind thing you can do with someone. Yes, I said kind. Why? Because, sooner or later, the one being cheated on is bound to find out. When (s)he does find out (using generalization for that one), they are more hurt at the betrayal then the actual break up. At one time, you truly cared about your fiance', and respected him, enough to get engaged to him. Remember that love and respect and break it off.

You said "It's the best thing you've ever done." I'm thinking that part of it is the thrill of cheating. If I'm remembering correctly, you and your fiance' are far apart, and have been together a few years? So, cheating on him is fairly "easy" as far as that goes. But there's still the thrill of doing something "naughty" when you're cheating, and also the ego boost to know that someone else finds you attractive.

Obviously, you're not fully happy with your fiance', since you're cheating, and keeping the engagement going, or even following thru with the marriage would NOT be a good idea. For some reason, he just doesn't fulfill you anymore, and keeping him around as a comfort zone isn't fair to either of you. Neither of you can fully commit in this situation, anymore. Thanks for the update though!

Best wishes to you.

• Members
I thought maybe I would give everyone an update on my dilemna I had a month ago regarding "the other man..." but before I go on I want to say thanks to Howard for his post in which he suggested that I asked the guy out to lunch and dump the fiance...I did not ask him to lunch but inside I spiced up my wardrobe for work so that he will notice me and he did. As for the fiance he is still around...so yes I am cheating on him and you know what it is the best thing that I have ever done.

I had my first phone sex experience with the other man which led to a night of pleasure in the back seat of his car...to sex not one day or 2 days but three days in a week...Oh my gosh I never knew I could have that much sex in a week.

Its great to have someone who desires you as much as you desire them...

Flip the script....put yourself in the "unknowing persons" shoes....and mind. I'm willing to bet the sex feels so good because it's "dangerous, exciting, new and so on..."

I'm not saying I've NEVER done it...but when it was done to me once, I have never done it since.