Official Community Forums Home

Wanting To Eat Wifes Creampie, But Scared.

kinkyhusband

• Members
On 8/22/2021 at 7:51 AM, Jennifer01 said:

Dam you know how to get a girl HOT! 😍

@Jennifer01Hi. If you would I’d like to hear a woman’s perspective on why this is so intense. I occasionally partake at my wife’s request and it drives her crazy as well. To the level she will hold my head down there to where it’s tough to breathe. I’ve asked her multiple times after why and I usually get a dismissive I don’t know which is odd because we are very open. She has a partner I watch her with and feel comfortable enough to where they had unprotected sex for the first time this past weekend. The moment got to me a bit when she asked me to eat her out before I had sex with her and I froze (he came multiple times) and stuck with just sex. Again the only answer I got was she wanted me to do it. What gives?

• Members
On 5/6/2022 at 12:27 PM, Creampielvncouple said:

My husband brought this subject up to me. Every time he would mention it during sex he would loose all interest afterwards. So I thought it was something kinky that he liked talking about and just didn't want to do. Then 1 night after he talked about it and didn't follow through, I went and cleaned up, we laid there spooning and he said "I wish you had forced me to lick you clean. " The next day I started doing some research and found out 1. This is a very common fantasy and act between a straight man and a woman. 2. I found out that once a man cums his body releases endorphins that makes all sex acts undesirable. (All men are different) The next time we had sex, I asked him if he wanted to lick my creampie once he filled me up? He said yes.  I asked do you want me to make you? He said yes. (I knew he was about to cum.) I then asked next week is Father's day, do you want that as your Father's day present? He said yes as he shot his load in me.  While we were spooning, I told him be careful what you wish for because you are going to get your kinky fantasy.  The next Friday night when he got home,  I met him at the door in a red lace lingerie. I told him to go get a shower and then lay on the bed naked spread eagle. When he laid on the bed, the room was lit up in candles and I climbed on the bed and started playing with his beautiful cut cock.  (He has a very nice cock.  A little over 7.5 inches and very thick.  He  also lasts over an hour,  usually 1.5 hours,  if I get kinky with him I can get him to cum in 45min.) I told him to lay there and not move or it was over.  I rubbed my nipple on his leaking cock head and then put it to his mouth he eagerly licked and sucked it clean.  When he was really turned on and sucking his pre-cum off my tits I reached above him and put his wrists in cuffs tied to the bed frame. I then sat up and slid my wet pussy up and down his shaft (not in me) as I did I  told him here is what is going to happen. I  am going to ride your cock,  you are going to cum in me, I am going to move up to your face, you are going to open your mouth, I am going to sit on it and you are going to swallow every bit of cum that comes out of me. You will then lick and suck me clean of your cum mess. ( he was getting close) now ask me to please sit my cum filled pussy on your face and mouth.  He did, I reached back guided his cock into me and started riding and grinding. I then said, if I like this you will be licking your cum out of my pussy regularly, if not we can do it 2 orr 3 times a year. He then groaned pushed his cock as deep as possible in me and started cumming. I said that's it, fill me with your cum,  his cock kept pumping.  As it slowed and started to shrink I said open your mouth. He replied let's do it next week,. I reached back grabbed his sack and balls and said I AM NOT PLAYING. OPEN YOUR MOUTH NOW. YOU ARE LICKING YOUR CUM OUT OF ME! He opened his mouth and I could see the excitement and fear in his eyes and face as I lowered my cum filled pussy to his face and mouth. I  felt him swallow twice as his cum dropped into his mouth.  I then felt his tongue going into my used pussy and licking.  I face fucked him to another orgasm as he licked me clean. I  lifted off him, saw his wet, smiling face, laid my head on his chest and asked, did you like that? He said absolutely.  I said good because so did I and we are doing it regularly. 

oh damn I wish my wife wasnt with aunt flo right now. Later make him jerk off in food and feed it to him. it helps me get used to doing it more and the more he swallows the less hesitant he becomes. My wife gets so wet when I do that he ass gets lubed enough to let me enter. I cum in seconds then I thank her but eating her ass like I did before I went in and she loves me doing  that to. Another thing to do is after blowing him and he cums dont swallow.  kiss him and make him taste his cum that way too.  This story was way to to hot for me to handle in the summer heat

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Kinky Twinkie said:

lickit2.jpg

lickit.jpg

No need to tell me that. I'd be down there before a word slipped out of your sweet lips.

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 10/5/2007 at 3:40 PM, kinkyhusband said:

For the last year or so I've been wanting badly to eat my own sperm out of my wife after sex. It's a dsire that has been pulling me like mad, so I finally wrote her a note explaining what I wanted and we then discussed it and she was game, even excited to try it. The only problem is I'll be excited as hell but as soon as I cum I feel disgusted and can't bring myself to do it. I know she want me to do it bad because she gets very hot when we talk about doing it, I've told her to force me but she's not dominate enough to try. God knows I wish she was because I'd let her try anything she wanted...even anal. She's not though.

What the heck is wrong with me, I know I'd love it if I could get past the first couple times, I know because I had a past girlfriend who I had ate after she had been with another guy (didn't know it then) and knew what it was when it passed my lips, it disgusted me and totally excited me too. Am I sick or just wierd?

Help please.

Let the cum sit in her for a lil while and it goes liquid and mixed with her juice and I love it then and crave all the time

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

About six months ago my girlfriend and I always like doing things differently we played strip poker and I ended up losing so I had to be at her beck and call she blindfolded me tied me to the bed proceeded to give me oral sex then rode me like there was no tomorrow after I had exploded into her mouth she moved her way up and clean it her pussy right in my mouth where I got first taste of my own comb actually mixed with hers tasted pretty good you should try that sometime

• Like 2

• Members

Damn everyone. After seeing the pictures and hearing about eating your cum from your wife's pussies I'm hard as hell right now. I've got to go take care of matters.

• Like 1

• Members
12 minutes ago, Rio said:

Damn everyone. After seeing the pictures and hearing about eating your cum from your wife's pussies I'm hard as hell right now. I've got to go take care of matters.

Going to go make a pie, and eat it too?   ;)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I'd be more than thrilled to lick that up

• Members

Nothing to be scared about. I thought I wouldn’t like it. I don’t. I love it. First time I just took a little lick, loved it so much that I went all in. Now I never let any cum be wasted. Best is if you both cum at the same time, the taste is great and drives my wife right to another orgasm 

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, fun4oral said:

Nothing to be scared about. I thought I wouldn’t like it. I don’t. I love it. First time I just took a little lick, loved it so much that I went all in. Now I never let any cum be wasted. Best is if you both cum at the same time, the taste is great and drives my wife right to another orgasm 

That’s the best part! The way it makes her cum when your down there licking your own cum out of her.  Her best longest most powerful orgasms cum from eating her cum filled or splattered pussy! 

I thought it was kind of weird at first, but now, I’m like you, and love it. It’s just cum! 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

This is something I love to do.  What other guys say is almost 100% true.  Yes, after you cum in her, you no longer want to go down on her.  But, it is not because you'd be eating your cum.  It's because your energy is spent.  At least, my opinion.  My mind is saying, "That was great, I'm done, I want to relax".  It's not that the thought of eating my cum no longer turns me on.  It's that nothing turns me on.  Yes, if my wife tells me to do it, I've got to get to work.  I find that the taste is fine.  So there's nothing that makes me want to avoid it, other than, taking a break would be nice.  So the other thing that works is pausing.  It means your girlfriend/wife can't just jump up and go to the bathroom.  She's got to relax a little too.  But of course she doesn't want cum dripping out of her pussy so she'll be uncomfortable after a while.  But I find, if my wife can wait a minute or two, it's long enough.  But yes, it's something she's got to oblige with.  Seeing as every time we have sex (we've been together 20+ years, 2-3 times a week = 1000+ times), I tell her I want to do this, she's used to it, and expects it.  But just know, that even after 1000 times, it's still the same.  Get used to it.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I know the grossed out feeling a guy can get. I can also understand the turn on for both.

My lady liked to ride me then move up to my chest and let my cum fall out on my chest..I hated it.  If it really turns her on I could be open to this....

This is definitely one of those things she will need to encourage if I am to eat a cream pie . I have smelled but never tasted my own at 40 something now.

• Members
21 minutes ago, Special K said:

Just try it! I’ll guarantee you’ll like it!

Texted the wife a fantasy today....aww you had a bad day fantasy where she gets me a drink and gives me head...but then spills come all over me and her breasts before kissing me deeply....I think this might line me up for a try....if my so is willing and excited by it...would do most anything for her as long as it brought her pleasure .

• Like 1

• Members

Go for it. Don't be shy. If she wants to do it, do it and enjoy. Like Mikey used to say in the old TV commercials, "Try it, you'll like it".

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/23/2023 at 3:47 PM, Special K said:

Just try it! I’ll guarantee you’ll like it!

I don't think I could ever eat cum but It turns me on when our bedroom smells like a whorehouse when guys fuck my wife 🤪

• Members
7 hours ago, Susan James said:

How do you get that whorehouse stench out of the sheets and the house? Try to bottle that essence of fornication and you'll be rich.

The smell of sex lingers for awhile in our bedroom. Kim loves the smell and taste of sperm. The smell reminds us both the next day of the fun she had the night before and how she got fucked so well. It makes us both horny as fuck smelling the seed of the men that pleasured my bride the night before. I think many people would love to have a bottle of fuck scent lol!😀

• Like 1

• Members
On 6/28/2022 at 2:52 PM, tiger48 said:

No need to tell me that. I'd be down there before a word slipped out of your sweet lips.

On 3/7/2023 at 10:56 AM, 6981 said:

Looks delicious! Mmm  yes please 

It's such a turn on to me to see my wife's pussy stretched out and full of her lovers "baby batter"  but I don't think I could eat another guys cum.  Sometimes when our sex partner fucks Kim he's pulled out of her prior to cumming  in her so she could blow him and I've given her oral and tasted his pre cum but it was very faint and not something I wanted ,but Kim loves her clit licked with his dick in her mouth.

• Members
4 hours ago, Rob7160 said:

It's such a turn on to me to see my wife's pussy stretched out and full of her lovers "baby batter"  but I don't think I could eat another guys cum.  Sometimes when our sex partner fucks Kim he's pulled out of her prior to cumming  in her so she could blow him and I've given her oral and tasted his pre cum but it was very faint and not something I wanted ,but Kim loves her clit licked with his dick in her mouth.

You're almost there! Eating your own will help to earn you your wings.

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Susan James said:

You're almost there! Eating your own will help to earn you your wings.

I think I'll leave it to my wife to eat his cum.