YES or NO?

If NO, what did i do wrong?

Should i keep it?

Or shit can it?

Kisses, Kate.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great shot Kate. I hope that it's you.

• Members

These leg restraints with the big plastic chain are a real tease. The ankle straps have a hidden catch that your guy can't figure out unless he sees you undo it. So he tries to plug you, but the chain is always in his way. 'Drives him wild between pokeing his cock, then fiddling with the latch, then back to poking his cock, then back to the latch, lol. And if he goes down on you, you tangle it around his legs and ass and keep him there. 'Shortly be strings of sticky cum like a spiderweb, tell him he's making kind of a marriage knot.

:D:D:D:D

loveChains.gif

• Members
These leg restraints with the big plastic chain are a real tease. The ankle straps have a hidden catch that your guy can't figure out unless he sees you undo it. So he tries to plug you, but the chain is always in his way. 'Drives him wild between pokeing his cock, then fiddling with the latch, then back to poking his cock, then back to the latch, lol. And if he goes down on you, you tangle it around his legs and ass and keep him there. 'Shortly be strings of sticky cum like a spiderweb, tell him he's making kind of a marriage knot.

:D  :D  :D  :D

loveChains.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your signature is almost as hot as you. Definitely keep it. I would love to go down on you multiple times. Ed

• Members
Your signature is almost as hot as you.  Definitely keep it.  I would love to go down on you multiple times.  Ed

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And i'm ready.

Lots of kisses for Ed :):)

Love, Kate

• Members
Your signature is almost as hot as you.  Definitely keep it.  I would love to go down on you multiple times.  Ed

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And i'm ready.

Lots of kisses for Ed :):)

Love, Kate

• Members
I think your signature is very cute. Were did you find it at?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's on my web page, but you have to be very clever to unlock the door.

• Members
:( WHATS A WEB PAGE??? I REALLLLLY LIKE THE CUFFS AND CHAINS LOOK...HOW ABOUT SOMETHING REALLLLY R A C Y??? :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Your pic makes me think of a huge, exotic, juicy mushroom!!! Love to suck on that one, then devour it.

I'm such a newbie I don't know how to post a pic...anyone out there big and strong, but patient, because I need lots of help, and need to go over it, and over it, alot..... :P

• Members
Your pic makes me think of a huge, exotic, juicy mushroom!!! Love to suck on that one, then devour it.

I'm such a newbie I don't know how to post a pic...anyone out there big and strong, but patient, because I need lots of help, and need to go over it, and over it, alot..... :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PG, I'm mostly self taught with this stuff, but i'm decently good at it. So i shall be happy to help you in what ever you want to do.

All the pictures i post here are on my websight, and what you see here is really a link to my web pages. I have about 25 or 30 personal pages, and store my personal pictures there too. If i want to post a picture i upload it to my web sight first.

Someone has to "host" your sight/pictures, i use the free Geocities. You sign up for the web page, and go from there. Just upload a picture, copy it's new URL, and put it in the "IMAGE" dialog box on TooTimid. That's how i do it.

But first you have to get your picture, either scan one in from a photo or magazine, or use a digital camera. Give it a file name starting with no caps or spaces, like "mySexyPicture.jpg" The .gif pictures work too.

Geocities's File Manager has an UPLOAD button. Also there is a web page builder. Have you seen my web page?

And when you said "Love to suck on that one, then devour it" i get excited, really excited. I had a loving girlfriend for over two years in High School, and still date women.

Kisses and naughty thoughts, Kate.

• Members

That's still alittle ahead of what I can do on this thing...interesting that a woman was the only one to offer to some help...I guess I'm not really suprised though! I do have an occasional erotic dream with a women in it. I've never told anyone that, ever. Why do lesbians have to be all butch and nasty, sorry, hope I haven't offended you, don't want you to go away mad! Who knows?

I got home from my new job, changed, walked my dog, poured a glass of wine and put Phantom in. You know the first time I saw him, I had no idea who he was. When I saw real pics of him on line, I was kinda suprised, guess I thought he would look more like his" good" Phantom side...no complaints about the way Gerry looks. Have you seen him with the beard? Yummy...never did have my fix earlier...gona soon! :P

• Members
That's still alittle ahead of what I can do.................Why do lesbians have to be all butch and nasty, sorry, hope I haven't offended you, don't want you to go away mad! Who knows?

...............about the way Gerry looks. Have you seen him with the beard? Yummy................

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, i have some nice pictures of him bearded.

And my girlfriend was very feminine, and i think i am too. Neither of us played the Butch. We were just in a sweet tender careing love with each other. Her father was a diplomat , they were from the Ukrane. They went back at the end of the HS senior year. I was heartbroken.

Many kisses, Kate.

• Members

When they advertised the Phantom movie, before it's release, he wore a full mask. But they changed to a half mask so you could see facial expressions. I think the halfmask adds to his intrigue, its sooooooooo sexy. K.

• Members

Before Gerry (that's how I divide my life now) BG/AG, there were some actors I found interesting, the before Calista, Harrison Ford, George Clooney, even Russell Crowe, at times, and afew others. None of them ever had such a profound effect on me, or ever moved me to such states of passion as GB. I wonder if he knows the effect he has on most of us? OMG ,that's an Oprah show! There would be thousands of us, all ages,shapes & sizes, all unique... but each one this incredible GERRY experience in common! I'd like to be there for that one. :lol: